“Very unique restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Da Paolino Lemon Trees

Da Paolino Lemon Trees
Ranked #11 of 122 Restaurants in Capri
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dinner in a magnificent and quiet lemon garden. Selection of local products Buffet of seafood. Meats and fishes grilled Selection of meat, aged in a fridge with Himalaya-pink salt Home-made cakes, wild berries and iceCream Now it is closed for the season Opening on April 2017
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Very unique restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Eye witness guide recommended this restaurant so we decided to give it a try. It serves traditional food under a splendid lemon tree terrace. The atmosphere is very pleasant and unique. The service was good and fast. The food was tasty. You can get to it on foot (approx a 10-15 minute walk from marina grande). We needed to ask for directions but when doing so, the locals knew about it and made good comments. Definetely recommended!

1 Thank irene e

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Ok spot”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The ambiance is actually great. It is almost tacky but we actually enjoyed it, the real lemontrees are great. But we thought the food was just ok. I had the seafood pasta and the seafood itself wasnt tasty at all. Pleasant night but we expected more.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Thank you All Italy Tours and Da Paolino Lemon Trees!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I have just returned from a visit to the Amalfi Coast where I had the time of my life! It was my first visit to Italy an I will definitely go again. I arranged my daily plans through All Italy Tours, and I was not disappointed. Michela was my guide and she really knows her stuff. She told me that if I eat anywhere, I MUST eat at Da Paolino's!!! When she described the place to me it sounded amazing. Once I arrived, I was completely taken aback at just how beautiful the setting really is. You really feel like you're sitting "under a sky of lemon's" as the website states so well.

The food, was to die for. Such amazing flavors, colors, and the presentation was spectacular. I could have stayed forever.

I didn't do the boat excursion aboard the "Gozzo" as Michela suggested but I will next time. All Italy Tours gave me such great advice about this place that I will go anywhere the recommend, an use them again and again.

I want to thank the staff at Da Paolino for making my experience so grand and I highly recommend that everyone eat here at least once.

Thank you again to All Italy Tours and Da Paolino Lemon Trees for such a great time.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Mb2productions
Los Angeles, California
“Great food, great locatin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Great food in a stunning, unique location.

Huge portions. Highly recommend the ravioli with lemon sauce. Great salads, too.

Getting there is a bit of a pain. If you plan to walk be very confident you know where you're going because maps can be a little misleading. Even if you take a taxi, there's a very short walk to get there.

Our favorite on Capri.

Capri, Italy
“over rated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Poor, both in service and presentation. Waiter disinterested in our family group and abandoned us before pudding, despite our £400 bill. Difficult to access and not worth the walk from the taxi drop point. Good luck if you decide to put our experience to the test.