“More than great food, one with an Awsome view!!”
Review of Ristorante Longano

Ristorante Longano
Ranked #33 of 121 Restaurants in Capri
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went to Capri as a side trip from our 5 day trip to Sorrento at the Hiton Sorrento Palace. Received a flyer from a well dressed server off the Finicular tram. Excellent food. The view was one to remember. Please ck this place out. It is near the Municiple. Town hall and so reasonable in price. We had the best Neopalitan pizza huge with roasted garlic and anchovies, that was wonderful. Oh yes 4 beers also. our servers were so wonderful .

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Food was ok. We ate good pizza and lasagna, nothing to complain about. The problem is that outside they tell you there are no extra charges but the charge you 10% for service and 1 euro for bread for px. So very dissapointimg experience.

1  Thank Patogall
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I ate at Longano with my family while in Capri last July( 2012). It was the best pasta ever!! My brother had the Spaghetti alla Carabonata. It was to die for!! We were both born in Italy so we are very picky! My niece had pizza and she loved it. We all loved our pasta dishes. The best part was that it was inexpensive for Capri. I highly recommend this place. Hopefully the same chef is still cooking!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on the recommendation of the hotel we were staying in hotel weber and were very disappointed with the food. The grilled prawns came out with a brown liquid on the plate and still had grit in them and the swordfish was tasteless. The pizza and pastas might be better.

1  Thank AisD82
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We ate at this restaurant two nights in a row and we would have dined there a third night but unfortunately they were closed that particular evening. We really enjoyed the food and the service was excellent! The prices are very reasonable, especially for Capri and if you are staying at the Weber Ambassador you will be provided with a “special” menu at a discount.

The food is absolutely not "cheap" quality as some reviewers have stated (I come from an Italian family and a few members of my family own & operate various Italian fine dining restaurants here in the States, so I have a little bit of an idea as to what is cheap and what is not) and I do not know why there are some negative reviews regarding this establishment. Everyone at Longano's were very friendly and when we walked in on the second night, they greeted us like family! We cannot wait to eat here again.

1  Thank David G