All reviews large balcony nice hotel good points good size ferry port a short minute walk port area free shuttle nice stay nice terrace yogurt views furniture receptionist sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2018

My friend and I had a suite which included a small kitchen, sofa-hide a bed, large bedroom and a bathroom. Large balcony overlooking the harbor provided great views.
We may have been the only guests as it was the first weekend in December.
The manager, Pierluigi, was an outstanding host. I would definitely return.

Room tip: Ask for best views and with a balcony.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with good breakfast with nice creamy yogurts, bread/croissant/cake etc. and kind, friendly staff. Clean room and nice terrace. For some reason our beds were sofa beds which was a bit strange and not very comfortable? There were no international TV channels to watch the news, CNN etc. but overall a nice stay. Just up the hill from the harbour and close to shops/restaurants. We had great view from our room on the top floor too.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2018

The Hotel Palatium Mari is located a short 5 minute walk from the ferry port and the funicular (that gets you to Capri town). Furthermore, the hotel provides complimentary pick up and drop off service from the port, so you don't have to walk up the hill with your luggage. Our hotel room was large and included a small living room space and a large balcony with beautiful views of the ocean. Great service, nice room, and a great location.

Room tip: front facade rooms provide views of the sea.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I book 3 nights at the last days of August by booking . I was very exited to visit Capri, Once i booked I notice after couple days the price was dropped conciderable , so I email the hotel asking why I was offered a much higher rate , they mentioned my room was an upgrated one, well no one mentioned that , however I decided to kept it like that.

DUring my trip unfortunatelly I got injure , I had problems with my lower back and I could continue my journey, I was stuck in Sorrento unable to move for 4 days . I emailed booking and the hotel explaining the problem, neither of them helped me. Booking mentioned that was up to the Hotel and the hotel just said they don't acept cancelation . They charge the complete service included breakfast , services that I never ever use.

it is a shame that they don't even make an effort to support the customer in a bad situation, like having a health problem in other country, they do not even reinverse a porcentaje of the payment for services I never use or consume . Very desapointed . I just put 1 star, since there is no option for no one.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

A short distance walk of around 7 minutes, up a medium incline hill from the main port in Marina Grande lies the hotel Palatium Mari. Our room (71) was very spacious with a balcony facing the rear. The room including bathroom was near, clean and tidy with facilities working as expected. The staff were very helpful and pleasant, talking to us about local beaches, restaurants etc. To the rear of the property there is a very good size pool, ideal for cooling off in the summer sun-times surrounded by garden and bar area perfect for having a drink following an afternoon at the beech. The only complaint I had was very minor, regarding the toilet which was constantly flushing a small amount of water dripping from the tank to the bowl which was slightly noisy.
In summary, a very good hotel excellently located to the marina with good facilities. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018