“Victor's house”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Stitchy14
Bangkok, Thailand
“Victor's house”
Reviewed October 11, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

It's a beautiful apartment to stay. Near the train staion and bus stop, easy to go anywhere. The owner is very helpful.

Oct 23, 2017
I thank these splendid people for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
Marija K
“nice place in Sant Agnello”
Reviewed October 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Anna's place is nice, clean, well equiped and near the bus and train station.
The apartament has everything we need for our short stay.

Oct 5, 2017
DanelleDe...
Sydney, Australia
“Best Customer Service Ever!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I cannot recommend this gorgeous apartment more highly! It is beautifully appointed, and from the moment you arrive, Anna cannot be more helpful. Within an hour of arrival she had organised two tours for us and also suggested many local restaurants that were fabulous! Most importantly, when there was a glitch with the apartment, Anna arrived within 15 minutes to fix it! I've stayed at 5 star hotels where I have waited longer for an issue to be fixed! The location of the apartment is excellent, and access to the train is really easy. If you get to stay here, make sure you get Anna to tell you where the fire-roasted chicken is - it is fabulous!

Sep 27, 2017
I thank these splendid family for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
Destinati...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing Apartment in Sant'Agnello”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed at this beautiful apartment in Sant'Agnello for four nights during the first week of July. It is located just a few minutes away from the centre of Sorrento. It is a wonderful apartment with all the conveniences and amenities of home. The location of the apartment is in Sant'Agnello, which is a quieter alternative to staying in the centre of Sorrento. You can reach Piazza Tasso which is the center of the city by walking - it takes around 20 minutes by foot. You could also take the Circumvesuviana local train and get to the centre in under 10 minutes. It is only one stop and the train station is literally next to the apartment. There is also a supermarket downstairs called netto and you can get your basics and they also carry a nice variety of beer and wine. There is a local coffee shop just across from the apartment where you can get delicious pastries, coffee and lattes to start your day. You can walk to several different local restaurants for dinner if you chose to not go to the centre. The apartment has one bedroom with a large oversized bathroom and there is a comfortable sofa bed in the living room with a door and you can turn it into a 2nd bedroom. We were traveling with our teenage kids and they slept on the sofa bed for four nights and had no complains. There is also a safe in the master bedroom where you can safely lock your passports and other valuables. The owner Anna is extremely helpful and very friendly. She was in constant touch with us over the phone via WhatsApp and by e-mail from the time we booked the apartment until we left. Anna arranges day trips and tours to the surrounding areas. Make sure to check with her before booking your tours elsewhere as she can offer pretty decent discounts. Highly recommend day trips to the Amalfi Coast, Capri/Anacapri, Blue Grotto, Pompeii and we also went on a wine tour on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius. We have stayed in many different apartments all over Europe and Anna is one of the rare owners who actually checked with us to see how our stay was going. We had a very positive experience dealing with Anna during our stay. Sorrento is very beautiful and you can’t go wrong with this apartment.

Jul 24, 2017
maria5714
Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful,spacious, ideal location”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We were very fortunate to find this beautiful apartment at such short notice. We had been travelling around Europe for 4 weeks and it was such a relief as we opened the door and entered the apartment to find a wonderfully appointed and spacious apartment. Everything was neat, clean and everything working especially the air-con. We walked leisurely from the apartment to Sorrento, We did take the train back to Sant Agnello, which was only one stop, and a few minutes walk to the apartment. There was underground parking if anyone should need it. Anna, the host, is fantastic. She communicates very promptly on any query you may have. By the time you leave you feel like you're saying goodbye to a relative . She helped us with booking tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast. Both tours were fantastic and as for the Capri one, cheaper than any I had seen online. Would definitely recommend this apartment

Jul 24, 2017
mdestonnd...
County Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect apartment for a small family.”
Reviewed May 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a very pleasant stay at this apartment that is ideally located in a pretty residential area, next to bus routes and a train station that takes one the short distance to the center of Sorrento. The modern apartment was immaculate and very well appointed. Anna was extremely friendly and more than helpful. The environment was exceptionally quiet with distant sounds of cockrels and church bells in the morning, if a window is open. The view of gardens from the balcony was spectacular with mountains in the background.

May 19, 2017
I thank these splendid couple for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
Stevven07
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable and a great location.”
Reviewed April 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My wife and I and two of our daughters had a great holiday week at Victor's House. The apartment was very clean and had everything we needed for a pleasant stay. The owner was very helpful, and was always immediately available to assist. The beds were very comfortable and the apartment is very quiet, and although it is on a busy road you don't hear the traffic. The apartment is ideally located to visit Sorrento, we often walked there in about 20 mins. We had a hire car and the apartment benefits from convenient and secure underground parking. We visited the ruins at Pompeii and climbed to the top of Vesuvius. We drove down the Amalfi coast to Positano and Amalfi, but you do need nerves of steel as a driver to negotiate the hairpin bends, narrow roads and to dodge the buses and scooters! Overall, a very good holiday!

May 15, 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing