“Perfect!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This restaurant has it all..lovely setting, fabulous food beautifully presented, and the waiters !!! Tony and Salvo ..great characters..looked after us so well...and went to great lengths to make us feel special.It was the best food we had in Sorrento...can't wait to go back..heaven! If you really enjoy good food it's the place to go (and sensibly priced)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is as billed in that it is a lovely garden restaurant
There is a skilful chef at work who does sophisticated flavours readily. But not always
There is a range from delicious to bland and you are unlikely to survive this lottery unscathed.
Zucchini flowers worked. The endive starter did not.
The pasta with shrimp and cherry tomato sauce was beautifully rich but the asparagus and pasta did not. Bland green asparagus?
Service was attentive but intrusive until displeasure with food registered and then hands off.
With the obvious maturity of the wait staff this was surprising.
Not going back and would not recommend.
This is a premium priced restaurant which is too inconsistent to warrant it.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding restaurant for service, atmosphere and authentic cuisine. Salvatore treated my guest and I like VIP's, not always the case for two American woman dining alone. The luncheon special for 19.50 euros was a bargain for the gourmet food we ate...delicate zucchini blossoms filled with a ricotta cheese mixture followed by a seafood pasta loaded with chunks of fresh seafood and finished with a warm apple infused cake. Our 2 hour luncheon was a real delight. When in Sorrento I'll always return to L'Antica Trattoria.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

End of April we had the opportunity to dine in this centric and nicely decorated Restaurant of Sorrento. Very helpful and friendly waiters, a nice selection of local food perfectly prepared and presented. Very nice wine selection. Maybe a little bit on the high price segment, but definitely well deserved.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Visited this beautiful little restaurant last week, setting is fantastic, quality of food fantastic. However after finding a 6 inch black hair mixed in with my side dish the waiter took my meal away and didn't bring another one for 20 mins so my wife and I couldn't enjoy our meal together. The maitre d then appeared and could only offer a half hearted apology and told me the hair didn't come from the kitchen!!!!! Could have been perfect but this lack of responsibility spoiled the occasion for me. No offer of drink as an apology which is no big deal but would have been a nice touch...