“Very Romantic Setting”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Romantic Setting”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

For a very traditional Italian feel this restaurant nails it. With a great romantic vibe and attentive service. The food is very good and for Sorrento reasonably priced. The home made bread and fish dishes were our favorite. As a tip visit the shop across the way to look at the handmade wooden jewelry boxes. The older couple is a delight! The husband is the craftsman and the wife is very social. It was our favorite interaction while in Sorrento.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“One of our most memorable dining experiences in Italy!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to go there with my dad and sister because it had an incredible number of reviews and over four stars. I was so glad we went! We visited during off-season so it was pretty empty but we had such an enjoyable dining experience here with a four course meal plus little freebies (like a potato croquette and biscuits with our espresso). I got the Symphony (land) meal and my dad and sister got the Harmony (seafood) meal. Both dinners were lovely but some dishes to highlight were my pasta dish (homemade linguine with tender beef ragout in a cream sauce), their fresh fish, and my pork loin. The waiter spoke very good English and gave us nice descriptions of each course. A superb dining experience overall and I recommend this restaurant if you want a relaxing, tasty dinner and are willing to spend a few extra euro :)

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank ilovegoodeats
Rotonda West, Florida
“A great dining experience”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went on the recommendation of a friend . Much larger than it first looks . Service was first rate .
The portions were perfect though as other comments suggest , that some dishes tended to be saltier than need be . Food was delicious . I've paid more for less in Canada so I thought the prices for food and wine quite reasonable . Would recommend !!

• Visited November 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“A Memorable Dining Experience”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife, adult daughter and I were in Sorrento and L'Antica Trattoria was recommended by our hotel. We loved the impeccable service (especially that of Salvatore) and the atmosphere. We found about half our dishes to be too heavily salted and that detracted from the experience. The others were very good. The portions were a good size; not too large. The prices are on the high side, particularly the wines. The desserts were just so-so.

• Visited December 2012
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Good but not deserving of the highest rating in Sorrento”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This was a deceptively large establishment doing a roaring trade, with successive waves of diners coming in. It was therefore possibly struggling a little bit with the volume of its own success - even in late season October. The food was good quality, as was the service, but not tremendously memorable. Had we not eaten at Il Buco's (a 'cheffy', top class establishment) and Inn Bufalito (comfortably friendly and better value), this would have rated higher. I can easily imagine being more impressed if we'd eaten at lesser establishments in Sorrento before 'discovering' this one (having done our reviews carefully!) So this was well worth eating at but it doesn't totally justify what is/was its current TripAdvisor 'top spot' rating for Sorrento. This is still a Good Review!

Visited October 2012