The Palazzo Guardati is a three year old boutique hotel within an historic building located within 100 meters of Sorrento's main square. The rooms are large and well appointed and the marble bathrooms are beautiful.
The rooftop bar and outdoor lounge provide stunning views of Sorrento and accross the cruise ships anchored in the Bay of Naples to Mount Vesuvius.
The desk staff were always courteous and Vittorio, who runs both the bar and the breakfast room, was especially welcoming and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento