My friends and I enjoyed four nights at the Hotel from 8-12th June. The location was wonderful, right in the heart of the busy cafe culture - but situated down a side walk free from traffic noise.
The rooms were beautifully equipped and magnificant Morano glass chandeliers hung from many of the ceilings. The roof top terrace and small pool were very inviting and exceptionally serviced by the Bar attendant who pandered to our every need. The hotel was spotlessly clean everywhere.
All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and nothing was too much for any of them. Special thanks to the Breakfast Room waiter who sought us out in reception before opening time to see if we required drinks before we set off for our early morning flights.
I would certainly choose this hotel for another visit to Sorrento, which is indeed a lovely holiday venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento