We enjoyed our stay here as our room was comfortable, we had a splendid view over rooftops to the sea, and everyone was very helpful. The furniture was beautiful painted wood. You can't actually drive down the street as it is a narrow alleyway. We went in May and the weather wasn't warm enough to swim, but the rooftop pool is actually very small, OK for a cooling dip but hardly for doing lengths. Lovely roof terrace though for sunbathing or relaxing. Warning to others though, the hotel claims to have parking but like many in Italian towns it actually means there is public parking available at a cost of 25 Euros/day. Also the WiFi is rather expensive: I really feel that at these prices hotels should provide WiFi included in the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento