We have just left the hotel palazzo guardati having spent 5 nights for a family wedding. The hotel staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much bother. We used the roof terrace each day and the bar man was so helpful from recommending a fantastic place to eat to keeping us supplied with fresh towels. Breakfast was certainly not full English but what would one expect, the waiter at breakfast greeted us with a warm welcome very morning and within one day remembered that I would have 2 pots of tea. The standards of cleanliness were very high and every where just shone. The reception staff could not do enough for us. We could not have had a better location, so close to the centre of sorrento. All in all a fantastic place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento