Hotel Cavour
$198
$192
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Il Nido Hotel Sorrento(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$100
$395
Agoda.com
$354
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Aminta(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$301
$281
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I spent about 10 days here last August. It is a very basic hotel....I don't think the bar was ever open,no phone or public computer.The water pressure was weak and there was no air in my room. Now the reasons I would probaly stay there again......most of the staff was nice and made an effort to help me when they could,my room was clean,no air but I could open my window and get a breeze, short walk to town and I paid under 50 e and that included a bare breakfast.....but a very enjoyable dinner time meal. One of the things I liked best is that when I stayed there the place was full of Italian families on holiday......

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2010

The staff at Hotel Cavour have gone above and beyond for the past year accommodating my group of over 100 students. Dinner, AC and breakfast are all included! The owner Salvatore is a great man who is always willing to work with our groups to keep our company and clients!

Thank you Hotel Cavour!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2009

We paid 80 Euros per night to save money and because of its proximity to the train station. The hotel is filthy and smells bad. Also, I did not feel it was a safe environment as the doors and locks are cheap and flimsy. The staff is uninterested in assisting anyone, but the morning breakfast staff entertained us by having a full out 10 minute argument in front of everyone.

I would rather have paid more and stayed at a cleaner safer hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
CavourSorrento, Proprietario at Hotel Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

all problems have been solved, thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon!

HOTEL CAVOUR

Reviewed September 10, 2009

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough - as the leader of a school trip, I found that the staff could not have been more helpful: very good with the children and eager to assist. Marilena on the desk was a delight, and we will be staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2009
1  Thank DWG71
Reviewed June 8, 2009

This hotel had a decent location within walking distance of Sorrento, but the rooms were not very nice, the staff was not the friendliest, and the food they served was pathetic. It was not great, but not bad for a large student group who were not there for the hotel, but rather the tourism of the area.

• Stayed: November 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

we inform you that we have a new staff, very warm and friendliest!

New cooking system with the new Chef, and all selected food!

All these problems have been solved, thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon!

HOTEL CAVOUR