Hotel Plaza
Grand Hotel Ambasciatori(Sorrento)
$912
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel De La Ville Sorrento(Sorrento)
$333
Orbitz.com
$406
$343
1,834 results
All reviewsinfinity poolrooftop barthe main squaremodern hotelpiazza tassogreat hotelpastriestrain stationperfect locationhotel barbreakfast buffetamalfi coastwould definitely stay here againpeople watchingour honeymoonrestaurants and barsstayed here for a week
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed here for 2 weeks in October 2013! The location off the Piazza Tasso was perfect. We could walk everywhere in town and it is close to public transportation. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. I loved the staff. They were all kind and very helpful. They treated us like family! I can't wait to spend more time there!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

After looking at lots of different hotels in Sorrento, we booked the hotel Plaza for 4 nights.

When we arrived in the room we had two single beds which they quickly arranged as a double for us. We had an issue with a light in our room that wouldn't go off. I mentioned it at reception when we got back from dinner but I was told it was too late to get it sorted and it would be done the next day. It was fixed by the next afternoon.
The room was a nice room but my only problem was the walls between the bed and bathroom are very thin so you can hear everything.

One major selling point for us when booking the hotel was the images of the rooftop bar and swimming pool. Our trip was at the start of April so while the water might have been cold, it was still perfectly sunny! However the bar was closed and the pool was empty. This was a bit of a bummer as the view was amazing.

Overall I would recommend this hotel, especially the cocktails in the bar. Every one we tried was delicious!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hellyfys
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I found this hotel for a bargain price on their website for 99 Euro. But I would have paid a lot more. My father had his wallet stolen in Naples and it was horrible. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Helping my parents make all of the phone calls and then giving them wine an food to help them feel better. It really warmed my heart. The rooms were huge cor Europe with wonderful amenities. The breakfast was amazing with a juicer even! Great roof top terrace and fabulous location.

We had my one year old baby and they had a nice baby bed and fun bath soaps just for kids. Even a high chair at breakfast. One of the nicest places I have stayed at in Europe for this price. I am guessing their rate is much more a s I saw it in rick Steve's for 180 Euro.

Thank you to the wonderful staff for helping our family!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We spent three nights here this week, and I would recommend that others do the same!!
The hotel itself was spotless, lovely rooms and generally had a very modern, stylish feel.
The service was excellent - great staff attitude, couldn't do enough to help, and the location was perfectly central.
My only disappointment was that the pool was closed until May :(
Will have to return as having taken a sneaky look on the roof - this looks fabulous too!

Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank georgeandmildred7
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Lovely boutique hotel in heart of Sorrento. Great location in Tasso square. Easy to get to all transportation for day trips, etc. Great breakfast and clean modern rooms. Friendly and helpful hotel staff. Can't wait to return and sorry to leave.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple