My wife and I spent 3 nights at Villa Monica in May 2013. We enjoyed every moment of it. The place is located on the hills above Sorrento, and the view from the rooms is spectacular. Is it not easy to find the way by car (GPS navigation is useless there). Therefore, when arriving to Sorrento call Pasquale (The owner of Villa Monica). Pasquale will come with his car and you will follow him. After arriving you don't need your car anymore. Pasquale is operating a Shuttle service between the city Center and the Villa all day long.
The place is beautiful, clean, well maintained and nicely decorated. Is has all the features you need. Note the bathroom of the Vesuvius room is separated from the room (2 meters distance) but it is private and being used by the Vesuvius room guests only.
The breakfast is very reach, unlike many places in Europe.
Last but not the least is Pasquale himself. Very nice person and ready to help in any way you need. If I will arrive again to Sorrento – I will be back to Villa Monica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Monica B&B is a family charming Bed and Breakfast on the hills of Sorrento. With a beatiful view !! For our guests a convenient free shuttle service all day. Breakfast and wifi free..!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Monica B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Monica Bed And Breakfast
- Villa Monica Hotel Sorrento