My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights as part of our tour group and were very pleased with our stay. The hotel is in a great location in Sorrento and makes it an ideal spot for day trips to Capri / Amalfi, etc.
- Location: The hotel is located on the 'main' street in Sorrento, making it very easy to walk to the train station, restaurants, shops and the marina.
- Staff: All of the staff were very hospitable, friendly and spoke English fluently.
- Free continental breakfast
- Free wi-fi
- The only thing that prevents me from giving 5 stars is the paper thin walls at the hotel. We could hear every little noise from adjacent rooms/people walking on the stairs which made from some sleepless nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A jewel in the heart of Sorrento, Sorrento City Hotel is a boutique hotel a short walk to Piazza Tasso: a living room to live the harmony of Sorrento Peninsula hospitality; a hotel, completely refurbished, which was the first Maison Meublè built in 50’s, where you can spend days of pure wonder. Style and elegance, prime quality of service and discretion make this hotel a symbol of Sorrento Peninsula hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sorrento City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento City Hotel