“More than we hoped for”
Review of Casa Sorrentina

Casa Sorrentina
Ranked #15 of 143 Sorrento B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed at Casa Sorrentina for 4 nights in September just recently. Sonia, the host, had been helpful even before we had arrived and continued to be while we stayed there, helping us to arrange where the pick up place was for one of our tours. Casa Sorrentina was handy for us as it wasn't too far from the railway/bus centre and also very central to the port facilities, restaurants and shopping areas. Our room was lovely and spacious, very neat and clean. Sonia provided a lovely self service breakfast with a great variety of food to chose from. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend Casa Sorrentina to other travellers.

1  Thank Cathy T

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here in September and enjoyed it very much. I loved the smell of coffee when you walk into the B&B. After travelling for a few days it was nice to stay in a room what was so spacious. Our room/balcony overlooked Corsa Italia, it had a comfortable bed, bar fridge, small shower, sofa and table and chairs where we enjoyed the lovely breakfast.The location is great and Sonia was very helpfull. I would definately recommend this B&B. Yvette

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank YvetteSA
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in September and Casa Sorrentina was the perfect place to stay. Our first night was spent in a large , very clean and inviting room, but it did not have any outward looking windows. Sonia explained this to us when we arrived and offered us a room at the front of the building overlooking Corso Italia - the main street the next day and for the rest of our stay. It had a small Juliet balcony looking over the street, and it was lovely to sit here and watch all of Sorrento pass by, especially over the weekend. It was only a 5 minute walk from here to the main bus/train station, and an excellent base for excursions to Pompeii, Naples and other Amalfi Coast locations. The breakfast facilities were excellent - the fresh breads, cakes, cereals etc and we could make a warm drink whenever we wanted. Sonia was a wonderful host and I have recommended her to our friends. If ever I travelled back to Sorrento and would stay at the Casa Sorrento again.

1  Thank elaineewj
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 days in September and it was perfect for our trip! Sonia was very responsive and helpful. We did have a slight drip in the toilet tank the first night and she addressed it right away the next morning. We had a narrow balcony overlooking Corso Italia - the main drag through Sorrento, which really gave us a window onto the heartbeat of this town. We looked out the window and would watch the people go by. It was only a 5 minute walk from here to the main bus/train station, even with our two suitcases in two. Made an excellent base for excursions to Pompeii, Positano, Ravello and other Amalfi Coast locations. Breakfast was excellent - the fresh breads brought in each morning were very tasty, and having juice and milk as options along with coffee and tea was a definite treat. Would highly recommend and definitely stay again.

1  Thank Melanie B
Reviewed September 9, 2013

we stayed at Cassa Sorrentina for three nights as a family of four. The room was excellent very spacious and beds super comfy!! The shared kitchen was great the facilities were ideal. Choice of breakfasts where lovely, cold meats, breads, cakes, yoghurts and a selection of juices. The host was very welcoming and made us feel at home. Thank you

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elabdjo
soncos, Proprietario at Casa Sorrentina, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Elabdjo,

thank you so much for your words. If you want to come next time, I promise I will work hard to earn the fifth point where even now there isn' t .. , to satisfy you even more :-))) All the best. Sonia

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Casa Sorrentina is a fabulous place to stay in Sorrento! Very centrally located, close to restaurants and shops, within walking distance of everything. The rooms are very spacious and very clean. Sonia is very helpful and friendly, a great host. we would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

...and I reccomend you as perfect guests :-))) Thank so much. I am happy that you found your stay in Casa Sorrentina satisfactory. I wait for you next time!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed in Casa Sorrentina for a week in July. We loved our room: big, clean with two sleeping sofas, table, refrigerator, air conditioner. Kitchen is in common area and fresh breakfast is presented every morning: yogurt, pastry, bread, jam, milk, serial, coffee, tea, juice. Location is great, everything is reachable by foot in all directions, you can easily walk to the beach, train station or Marina Grande village or just stroll on the street below your window. It can be loud in the evening, but we had no problem with sleeping. There is plenty of information what to do in the area on the display in the kitchen. Sonia is very nice and helpful and I would like to thank her for helping me to deal with the shuttle back to Napoli.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

It is always a pleasure for me to help my guests because, as I have traveled a lot too, I know that sometimes it can be stressful and get some help from a local's a relief. Thank you very much. I hope to see you again in the future.