“Wonderful 3 days in center of Sorrento”
Review of Casa Sorrentina

Casa Sorrentina
Ranked #18 of 134 Sorrento B&B and Inns
Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Wonderful 3 days in center of Sorrento”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 days in September and it was perfect for our trip! Sonia was very responsive and helpful. We did have a slight drip in the toilet tank the first night and she addressed it right away the next morning. We had a narrow balcony overlooking Corso Italia - the main drag through Sorrento, which really gave us a window onto the heartbeat of this town. We looked out the window and would watch the people go by. It was only a 5 minute walk from here to the main bus/train station, even with our two suitcases in two. Made an excellent base for excursions to Pompeii, Positano, Ravello and other Amalfi Coast locations. Breakfast was excellent - the fresh breads brought in each morning were very tasty, and having juice and milk as options along with coffee and tea was a definite treat. Would highly recommend and definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Melanie B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed September 9, 2013

we stayed at Cassa Sorrentina for three nights as a family of four. The room was excellent very spacious and beds super comfy!! The shared kitchen was great the facilities were ideal. Choice of breakfasts where lovely, cold meats, breads, cakes, yoghurts and a selection of juices. The host was very welcoming and made us feel at home. Thank you

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Elabdjo
soncos, Proprietario at Casa Sorrentina, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Elabdjo,

thank you so much for your words. If you want to come next time, I promise I will work hard to earn the fifth point where even now there isn' t .. , to satisfy you even more :-))) All the best. Sonia
Surrey, Canada
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Casa Sorrentina is a fabulous place to stay in Sorrento! Very centrally located, close to restaurants and shops, within walking distance of everything. The rooms are very spacious and very clean. Sonia is very helpful and friendly, a great host. we would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

...and I reccomend you as perfect guests :-))) Thank so much. I am happy that you found your stay in Casa Sorrentina satisfactory. I wait for you next time!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed in Casa Sorrentina for a week in July. We loved our room: big, clean with two sleeping sofas, table, refrigerator, air conditioner. Kitchen is in common area and fresh breakfast is presented every morning: yogurt, pastry, bread, jam, milk, serial, coffee, tea, juice. Location is great, everything is reachable by foot in all directions, you can easily walk to the beach, train station or Marina Grande village or just stroll on the street below your window. It can be loud in the evening, but we had no problem with sleeping. There is plenty of information what to do in the area on the display in the kitchen. Sonia is very nice and helpful and I would like to thank her for helping me to deal with the shuttle back to Napoli.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
It is always a pleasure for me to help my guests because, as I have traveled a lot too, I know that sometimes it can be stressful and get some help from a local's a relief. Thank you very much. I hope to see you again in the future.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We always looked for 4stars hotel in Sorrento , we didnt found rooms available so we booked in this Fantastic B&B Casa Sorrentina , it was really better than 4 stars hotel and special thanks to Misses Sonia , the owner who cares for every detail or request !

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Eliane, thanks so so much for your words. I do not know if this is so, but what I know for sure is that my pleasure is try to let my guests feel good and I do everything for that. Thank you very much. Hope to see you again.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have stayed here twice and both times have been excellent. Sonia is a great host and very helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean. The location is perfect and very easy to find. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Dglee421
soncos, Proprietario at Casa Sorrentina, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Dglee, it is so nice to me that my guests, having stayed once at Casa Sorrento, come back and remain satisfied. It means for me to have achieved what I want, that persons who stay with me feel at home. Thank you very much and I hope you will return a third time and your stay you will still be better. Kind regards, Sonia
Montevideo, Uruguay
Reviewed August 16, 2013

wonderfull location surrounded by all kind of restaurants. went with my wife and daughter . clean , nice and friendly treatment . internet works fine . breakfast is correct . we stayed 4 nights . walk by streets around the corner with typical small stores , showing traditional Italian style .

Room Tip: is in the middle of the action !!