We stayed there 3 nights. The service and the breakfast were wonderful, also the room and the location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The Sea ist close and Sorrento ist quite authentic. We won't ever forget our boattrip to Capri: it was GREAT and WONDERFUL. With our rented motorboat we surounded the isle. We had a great honeymoon. Thank you for the great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Starace is located in the heart of Sorrento, only twenty meters away from Piazza Tasso, the main cultural center of the town.It is within short walking distance of the port, from where you can reach the islands of Capri and Ischia, the Circumvesuviana Station, that connects Sorrento to Pompeii and Herculaneum, the fishing village of Marina Grande and the historical center of Via San Cesareo.On the first and third floor of a distinguished historical building, Palazzo Starace Guest House offers the opportunity to stay in Comfort Rooms, private and confidential, and Superior Rooms, overlooking the central Piazza Tasso. They have everything you could need for a stay of comfort and relaxation: TV, safe, free WiFi, air conditioning, fully stocked mini-bar and private bathroom.International breakfast is served in our kitchen on the first floor.Being an historical building, there is no elevator. Therefore, it will always be our care to help you with your luggage and everything you need.Whether it's for an intense weekend or a long stay our goal is to make your holiday in Sorrento exciting and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Palazzo Starace Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Starace Hotel Sorrento
- Palazzo Starace Bed And Breakfast