Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Restart Boat tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Restart Boat
from $1,200.81
from $674.74
from $743.36
More Info
All reviews captain marco bellevue syrene la conca del sogno day trip hotel dock this amazing restaurant swimming spots historic tour toured capri seaside restaurant best days of my life blue grotto amalfi coast immaculate condition his brother every request this family run business
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got picked up from our hotel, met by a staff member upon arrival at the port and taken to our boat with Ciro our captain providing great service throughout the whole day.

We started off the day with Ciro providing some knowledge and information of the coast line of Sorrento, then we went around the island of Capri and saw the grottos and other interesting things, had lunch and went into Capri for some shopping. We had an absolutely great day and would highly recommend this tour to others and would also highly recommend our captain Ciro!

Restart displayed such high levels of professionalism from pick up to the end and I wanted to say Thank you for a fantastic day and I hope we can come back to Sorrento to experience this again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While on vacation, my husband and I booked a private boat with Restart Boat for a day trip from Praiano to Capri. We took the Romar Bermuda which was perfect for the two us. It was very clean with towels, water, soda, and Prosecco provided. Our skipper, Viktor, was exceptional. He picked us up at a marina very close to our hotel, he was knowledgeable about the Amalfi Coast, and he took us to several grottos including the Blue Grotto. He also recommended a wonderful restaurant on the water for lunch (super gnocchi and wine!), and the restaurant had a water shuttle to the marina in Capri. We spent a couple of hours walking around Capri in the afternoon and returned to the boat for the ride home.

Restart Boat company was very accommodating as we actually booked the day before (I recommend booking sooner to guarantee your boat of choice; we got lucky!)

The experience was fabulous from start to finish and was a great way to see parts of the coast which can only be viewed from the water. Highly recommend this activity when visiting the coast. Request Viktor!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The experience was amazing. From need to end. Easy to book, very flexible and the communication was great. We had the opportunity to sail with captain Giuseppe and his helper Marika, and they just were so good with ya and our kids. Show us great spots to look several grottos and areas to swing. Highly recommended

Reviewed June 13, 2019

I chose to book with Restart Boat for our recent trip to Sorrento to celebrate my husband's birthday. So very happy I did!! From the start, the entire booking process was seamless and Federico and his family made our excursion from Sorrento to Amalfi and Positano fun and enjoyable, allowing plenty of time at each stop. We were shuttled from our hotel to the marina, escorted to the boat, and received the same treatment when we returned to the dock. The weather was a little overcast and chilly but 2 in our group decided to test the waters anyway. Federico provided us with a lovely fresh fruit platter, Prosecco, and bottled water. He also arranged a late lunch for us at a local restaurant on the coast before returning to Sorrento, and offered us Limencello when we returned on board. A truly top notch outfit!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Booked a tour for my honeymoon in Italy and oh my, it was the best part! Booking with Antonino was easy and everything else just worked out. I booked the Ruby for me and my wife and our skipper was Gaetano! He was truly amazing and we couldn’t have gotten any better! He was very courteous, acted as a tour guide, provided us with champagne and snacks, booked a reservation at the restaurant in Capri (we didn’t have to ask), and even had a honeymoon cake for us to enjoy! If you go to Sorrento and don’t want to be on a crowded boat to Capri, look into Restart Boat, I definitely will book again on my next visit!