“Terrific Apartment for seeing the Amalfi Coast”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Living room with kitchenette
Bathroom
0.5 Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melbourne, Australia
“Sorrento stay”
Reviewed April 10, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

This holiday rental was good. We stayed in a pretty good location, and it was in a secure. The accomodation was pretty good, layout of kitchen not the best but still ok. We had a little mis understanding with the parking but Martina was very accomodating and we came to an arrangement. Having a car was great as we got to drive to Amalfi, Positano, Pompeii and a few other country towns however as the benefit of having freedom with the car it came at a cost. We had to park the car in a public car park and pay either an hourly rate or daily rate. We did succeed a couple of times parking illegally but it was at our own risk. The main bedroom walls were paper thin, we could hear those next door to us and right above us, very frustrating when trying to get to sleep. Also the PowerPoint situation in the kitchen was limited and due to the Internet we had to plug the kettle on the floor, maybe adapters are needed.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Apr 11, 2016
Dear guest, I really thank you for your review . I'm happy you appreciate the beauty of the apartment .
As I told you when we met us , I'm so upset for the misunderstanding of the parking . It was the first time in this situation with my guest . I've read again and again my description an my email sent to you. Also I've dedicated a period of my shares to specify what was included in the rent, and I didn't include the parking. Anyway , i've add the term ' on Payment ' to be sure That nobody would misunderstood again.
I'm very happy you've appreciate my good faith and my goal to satisfy my guest .
I'm sorry for the neighbors, I'll ask them respect the rules of good neighborliness .
Thank you for the suggestion about the power point . I'll add an adapter immediately .
kind regards
Rynellqld
Brisbane, Australia
“Terrific Apartment for seeing the Amalfi Coast”
Reviewed July 8, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This apartment was just perfect for our 5 nights in Sorrento. Perfectly located down the road from a Pattisserrie, Salmoneri and market for groceries. The air conditioning was terrific after our days out in Pompeii, Capri , Amalfi and Postiana. The apartment has a great balancing to sit in and watch the world go by with som entice wine and Brie. Thanks Martina you you really made it all so easy. We will be back some day.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size of the apartment
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Dear guest,
we really thank you for your review.
We are honored to know everything was fine during your Holiday.
Waiting for you in the future.
Kind regards
HillsonHo...
Melbourne, Australia
“Value for Money”
Reviewed June 24, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Great location, you can walk everywhere, it is right near a supermarket, great for a family, however the neighbors are a bit noisy at night and it carries through into the apartment

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Dear guest,
thank you for your review.
I'll ask them to be quieter.
best regards
Reviewed June 17, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Traveling group: Extended Family
Jun 18, 2015
It was a big pleasure for us to accommodate you and your lovely family.
Kind regard
Deborah W
Virginia
“Fantastic Apartment near the heart of Sorrento”
Reviewed April 7, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We spent 4 nights in Sorrento and loved this apartment. It is bright, spacious and very clean. It was well supplied with linens, towels, soaps and kitchen items. It is an easy walk to everything in Sorrento - the train station, the port, grocery stores and Sorrento's main square. We loved all of the information given to us when we checked in - maps, brochures and recommendations for restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Great location, bright, spacious apartment
Liked least: Walls are a bit thin, so noise from neighbors a little distracting
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Dear guest,
many thanks for your review.
We are happy to know you appreciated your stay at our residenza.
kind regards
sherwin d
Idaho
“Excellent apartment in a fabulous location in Sorrento!”
Reviewed October 21, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Excellent apartment in a fabulous location in Sorrento!It was located within walking distance of the train station and less than 15 minutes from the water.
We enjoyed the location as it was away from the noise and crowds yet within 5 minutes of the downtown area.The apartment is spacious, clean and wi-fi worked well.
Great coffee shop, gelateria and restaurants within walking distance.The host Martina was very responsive and great to work with.Would return there!

Traveling group: Young Children
Dear guest,
thank you for your review.
Best wishes

Annie1pa
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
“Great Apartment - Good Location”
Reviewed October 10, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a wonderful apartment in Sorrento which exceeded our expectations. Martina was there to greet us upon our arrival and was so warm and informative. She was very helpful in providing information about the apartment and Sorrento.

My friend and I were very pleased with this 2-bedroom apartment which was in close walking distance to the main square of Piazza Tasso and train station. The apartment was nicely furnished, very clean and bright. Everything you could possibly need was provided.

Overall, I would highly recommend Residenza Degli Aranci for an affordable, convenient apartment I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: very clean and comfortable
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Oct 14, 2014
Dear guest,
I'm flattered by your review.
I really loved to meet you and your friend.
I've not enough words to thank you.
I relly hope to accomodate you again.
All the best
Martina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing