Full-Day Capri Island Cruise from Sorrento

Book in advance
from
$126.05
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Google
Ways to Experience Bagni Regina Giovanna
from $126.05
from $171.38
from $175.81
from $142.64
1,056 results
All reviews roman ruins natural pool water shoes rocky area beautiful cove steep walk natural beauty rocks path trek
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2019

Loved visiting here with a kayak tour, we climbed to the top for a spectacular view. We then enjoyed a swimming the cove, and out into the sea.

At the top there is an information board explaining the history of the area, very interesting

Some people were sunbathing on the rocky edges, if you plan to do this take some sturdy footwear!
The views were glorious, small amount of people there and very quiet - not at all touristy.

I’d definitely recommend a trip.

1  Thank Rlewis11
Reviewed September 16, 2019

We visited in early September 2019 about mid-day and it was not crowded at all. First off to get there from Sorrento you should drive, the walk from town is really busy with cars and scooters, and then you eventually run out of sidewalk. Best to do 10 minute car ride, then walk the path (which has a good grade on cobblestone then turns to dirty and not very well maintained), running shoes or good walking sandals would be best shoes for this trek. There are ruins at the bottom of the path, as well as a short boardwalk to a beach club which costs 5 euro for a day bed. The bagni water is amazingly clear and a bit cooler than the sea, once you swim out to the sea through the arch the water is warmer, you can then climb up and jump from the cliffs. Only drawback we found was when a tour boat arrives and lets people get on their kayaks and come into the bagni. It’s just too small for boats and swimmers combined, kind of spoils the quiet splendid experience.There is no bathroom facility so please be courteous and whatever you bring take back with you, the world is our playground so lets keep it clean.

Overall great experience, plan about 3 hours in total for a swim and explore. Note: If the gate is open to the farm about ½ way down the cobblestone path, photo opportunity of lemon trees and vineyard.

3  Thank Shake-N-Baking
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

We took a short cab here from the center of town. Though it’s lovely once you’re in the water- please be advised it is quite treacherous to get down to the water as there is no real path. Very rocky, and the walk back is super steep and uphill. Of course we’re not in shape lol, but just a warning. Enjoyed the solitude from about 9-10:30, then many people came so we left.

2  Thank AScara_11
Reviewed September 7, 2019

But once there, the water is amazing. Took the bus from Sorrento. Lots of old ruins from an ancient villa there too. Archeologists were working on the site. A lovely day out. Wear water shoes and do not take them off. You need to be able to manouver the large rocks and boulders before you get into the water. Very picturesque.

3  Thank Mary0032012
Reviewed September 3, 2019

My boyfriend and I were staying in Naples and found out about this little Sorrento nook from a friend. The moment I saw pictures, I immediately bought train tickets and we were headed south for the day. Most reviews I had read prior to leaving said getting to the area early was the best shot you had at avoiding crowds and they are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. The day we went was overcast and looked like it was about to rain, so I thought maybe less people would come. NOPE. By 11:00 am ‘our’ little haven was FILLED with people. We had got there at about 9:30 am and enjoyed a bit of alone time, but once the people started shuffling in, we didn’t want to be there anymore. My advice, get there between 7:30-8:00 am and you’ll have a blissful experience.

One thing I wanted to highlight: this is a beautiful, completely natural spot, with water so clear you can see the bottom of the pool effortlessly, and very curious fish swimming around, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t leave your trash lying around. It pained me to see flip flops and plastic water bottles jammed in the rocks. My boyfriend and I picked up most of the visible trash, so maybe if you visit help keep the area clean despite all the dummies who consider nature their litterbox. Thanks ❤️

8  Thank zmajast