“Lovely apartment in lovely location.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
96Christi...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment in lovely location.”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

Had a lovely holiday. The apartment is spacious, clean and has everything you could need. It’s located in the centre of a really nice town within walking distance of shops and restaurants. We hired a car and visited many places including Sorrento, Amalfi and Pompeii. Would love to make a return visit.

209imrana
High Wycombe
“Reasonable”
Reviewed April 17, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Positives

The apartment is reasonably sized.
It is near some basic shops and bus station.
It is reasonably priced for the area. It is 20 mins drive from sorrento
The owner will answer your questions.
She allowed our small baby

Issues

There is a small tax for that property that we were not told about which is fine but it would be nice to know in advance rather than surprise.
Washing machine was not available which caused us problems with our clothes. Again if we know in advance we could have brought more clothes.
The address is different to the real address.the landlady has some problem on Google maps. This caused some confusion on the arrival day.

Management Response
Apr 18, 2018
I expected a better review, considering I allowed your 3rd kid without an additional cost, and considering the condition you left the apartment (chocolate stains on the sheets and walls, just to mention..). I can imagine it's difficult to manage 3 little kids, but the constant noise and shouting was very embarassing for me, as I had other guests in the apartment nearby.
Anyway, it's clearly written at the end (as a note) of the description of my listing that in my area (Sorrento peninsula) you have to pay tourist tax. I'm sorry you didn't notice it.
About the washer, I could have never warn you in advance, since I knew about it in the morning when previous guests left the apartment (and told me that the washer was not working). I tried to call the man to repair it but he was busy that day, after that there was the weekend, and on Monday you left, so I did my best about this issue, and I also informed you about the laundromat 50 metres far from the house, so that you would have been able to wash your clothes. At the moment I repaired the washer, and it works well.
About the address issue, I explaind that when I took the listing online, there was a problem on Google maps, and with the right address the guests got lost in a very narrow road of a village nearby, that's why I put another address, that actually is very near from my place. Now Google maps is marking the right position, but of course I'm not able to change my address on the website, because it means another place. Anyway I usually send directions and the (right) property address by email to my guests before arrival (as I did with you) and usually the guests can find easily the holiday apartment (since it is in the center of the town). You just didn't pay attention to my message and got confused keeping on giving the wrong address to the taxi driver..I'm sorry for this but I have no fault.
Tim M
“Luxurious apartment in a fantastic location”
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Perhaps the most impressive apartment on our European holiday - large living space and bedrooms perfect for our family of four. Spotlessly presented on arrival, we felt like we were entering a 5 star hotel with a spacious en-suite included. Valeria was an exceptional host, taking time to give us plenty of tips so that we could quickly familiarise ourselves with the flat and the general area. A lovely touch to provide us with fresh apples from the orchard which were delicious. Would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone travelling through this area, 3 nights was not enough!! Thankyou Valeria!
The McDermotts

Your age range 35-49
Harrie va...
“Good location close to the center of Sant'Agata.”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Before we started our vacation, Valeria informed us (two couples) how to get best to her apartment. We were well received and during our 12-day stay, she did everything to make our stay comfortable and meet our wishes. A few times we were surprised by a basket of delicious cherries from her own garden. The apartment is spacious and equipped with (almost) all comforts. (Tips for Valeria: some clothes hooks in the living-room, bedrooms, and bathrooms, two shelves in the small bathroom, a bread knife and a sharp meat knife would give even more convenience).
There is a good kitchen in the apartment, which we have used several times. Everything for self catering is close by. Also the supermarket (Conad) is within walking distance. If you appreciate staying close to the center and want to experience the Italian way of life you are in the right place. Really everything you need is within walking distance. Though the busy but cozy center of Sant’Agata is nearby, it will not disturb you when sitting outside on the terrace of the apartment. Due to the high location of Sant'Agata it was a little chilly outside in the evening. We booked excursions in the tourist office in the center, made walks to Sorrento and Fiordo di Crapolla (hiking shoes!) and bus trips to Positano and Massa Lubrense. Sant'Agata is centrally located, so you can easily go to all directions.
This year we chose to spend our holiday in or nearby an Italian village and by booking Valerie’s apartment we succeeded well.

bpdavies4...
Adelaide Hills, Australia
“Serenity in Sant' Agata”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Warm, friendly welcome from Valeria and her mother. Two large bedrooms, light filled open-plan and spacious kitchen, dining and lounge with garden surrounds. Located in a small, tranquil Italian village but only an easy drive or local bus ride to the tourist hot spots of Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi. Stunning coastal views of the island of Capri and the Amalfi Coast can be seen from the many walking trails that start nearby. Highly recommended.

Management Response
Jun 5, 2017
Dear Peter and Barbara, thank you for your kindness! It was a pleasure to have you stay in my holiday apartment and I would love to host you again one day!
PLD1010
Kent, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed September 18, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Apartment as described. Spacious, well equipped. Very clean.
Ideal situation within town - supermarket and bar opposite. Numerous good restaurants within the town and in close proximity
Good bus links to the area, but a car gives you more freedom to explore the area.
Valeria and her mother Maria could not have made us more welcome and helpful about the local sites.
A very enjoyable holiday.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed July 9, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing