All reviews honesty bar superb hosts amalfi coast own garden lemon and olive groves courtesy shuttle fresh breakfast split level italian hospitality cakes home from home private terrace peaceful location short drive gelato huge bathroom prior to our arrival
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If only we had more time here!
We stayed for 2 amazing nights following 3 nights in another b&b on the other side of sorrento.
From the minute we arrived we were blown away such a nice feel to the place.
Emanuela and Carlo have this place looking amazing such attention to detail.
We stayed in room 4 which was very spacious and immaculately clean!
Our own private terrace and hot tub!
We stayed for food both night and i highly recommend you do the same it was the best meals we had in Italy
We will be back this time with the kids
Thanks
Adrian and Nina

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Ade4
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I adored my stay at Villa Carolina Sorrento. It was so much better than expected. Emanuela was so incredibly helpful, she gave us insider tips and advice, and truly made our vacation so special. On our second last day we decided to have a quiet night in and requested to eat dinner at the Villa (a common, simple request). Oh my goodness I wish we did this every night. This was not only the best food I ate in Sorrento (and we tried quite a few different places) but also the best food than every other city I visited in Italy. The villa is a getaway with a quiet atmosphere. If this is what you're looking for, I highly recommend. Thank you to Emanuela, Carlo, her family, and everyone else who made our visit so special. My only tiny suggestion would be improved mattresses (or even mattress toppers just to make the hard beds a little softer).

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose Villa Carolina to celebrate our ruby wedding anniversary and we could not have chosen a more romantic location. Villa Carolina is a truly amazing place to stay and if you wish to experience true and authentic Italian hospitality look no further. Nothing is too much trouble for Emanuela and Carlo who make all their guests feel extra special. The rooms are spotlessly clean and delicious meals are prepared using produce from their own garden.

Room tip: The suite with sea view and terrace has views of Vesuvius and is absolutely amazing.
Date of stay: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Amazing views and good value for the money.
Breakfast was not as good as i expected, since Im not a fan of sweet Dolci in the morning they didnt offer a lot..
Owners were very nice and friendly. I definitely recommend this place if you search a quite and relaxing stay. (A car would be necessary! But attention that it’s a very straight street for arrive )

Reviewed August 16, 2019

If you love a personal approach, tailor made advise and excellent home made breakfast, don't hesitate Villa Carolina is the place to be.
The shuttle helps you to travel easily from and to the city, the rooms are full of daylight and the view is stunning. Emanuela & Carlo have a real passion for their clients & their wellbeing.