“Simply the Best”

Your Italian Driver
Ranked #33 of 151 Tours in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Pasquale Aversa, (as french Pascal, maybe easier to pronounce for not-italians). I'm a professional private driver based in Sorrento - Naples and i provide tours, transfers and any kind of car services throughout all southern Italy. I'm a limousine driver since 2001, and also an Authorized Regional Tour Leader since 2006. Very few other drivers have this special degree, that is given by the Italian Government after passing a state exam on local geography, history and architecture. I was born and raised in Sorrento, where my family lives since 1874: I've been living in England and in Florence
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Pasquale was our driver and interpreter on our "family research" visit with family members in Lauro. What a treat. Very funny yet professional and courteous. He understood the nuances in interpreting what was being said which is rare and a sign of a great interpreter. No hesitation in using him again and highly recommend!!!!

1  Thank Tke361
YourItalianDriver, Proprietario at Your Italian Driver, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Ciao Tom,
It was also a great experience for me to meet the Italian side of your family, and it was also hart-warming to listen (and translate) all the stories about your zia and you as a little rascal in Livorno. Kisess to you all, hope i'll come visit in your new J.R.Ewing villa in Texas one day :-)

There are newer reviews for Your Italian Driver

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I and my family had a great experience booking with Your Italian Driver. We were attracted to Pasquale’s service through the positive reviews on this site. What can I say, we were not disappointed. We booked the airport transfers and also a tour of the Amalfi coast.

The airport transfers were as smooth as you could hope the driver was waiting for us. He was on time and clearly visible. The car was a lovely Mercedes and large enough for myself my wife and my daughter as well as our many bags. The drivers helped us with our bags and gave a very interesting commentary about the places and sights we passed, in fact I felt like we had got a free tour!

The Amalfi drive tour was simply amazing what a great experience and truly a beautiful drive. Again the car was an immaculate Mercedes with great AC. The driver spoke excellent English and was a wonderful tour guide even giving my daughter a little Italian lesson. A lovely tour and a great was to experience the coast I would heartily recommend the tour and the Your Italian Driver company to anyone.

Pasquale is obviously committed to provide a high quality product delivering excellent service. Communication beforehand was clear and precise. Check out his website it is very professional. An easy to write five star review.

1  Thank 98MarkB98
YourItalianDriver, Proprietario at Your Italian Driver, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Thanks a lot Mark! Hope i'll have the pleasure to drive you around soon again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We were so lucky to take the Amalfi Drive with Pasquale last year. Can only say we're hoping to go with him again soon! He's a really knowledgeable guy, learned so much about his beautiful country from him. A really safe driver, friendly and was great with the kids too - a real bonus!!

1  Thank Funfamily1951

Thanks a lot for taking some time to write such kind words. Ciao!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

When I visited the South of Italy my friends and I wanted to see and experience as much as we could but unfortunately we weren’t there for very long, so we decided to book a tour with Your Italian Driver.

If you’re looking for a personal tour around the beautiful South of Italy then look no further. This fantastic service offers great trips in a very friendly environment. The driver definitely knew exactly what he was talking and made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. I was a little worried that we might not properly understand our driver but he spoke English very well and was really easy to understand. We were taken to some amazing locations that we never would have found on our own.

One of the best things about going with Your Italian Driver was that the trips were completely personalised to what we wanted. You can take as much time as you want at the different locations and you don’t feel pressured to continue on somewhere else.

Our wonderful tour guide definitely went way beyond what you would expect and really went out of his way to ensure that we had the best time possible. He even translated some Italian for us when we couldn’t understand the signs!

Another great thing is that Your Italian Driver doesn’t just do tours but they also do airport transfers. This meant that we were able to build up a good relationship with our tour guide right to the end of our trip.

I would definitely recommend using Your Italian Driver. Last summer was the second time I have used them and both times it was a great success. If you want a relaxing, personal tour from a local who has extensive knowledge and a great command of the English language then Your Italian Driver is definitely the company to book with.

1  Thank natalie10x

Thanks a lot Nat!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I had Pasquale as a driver/guide for a few days while in Naples recently. He is reliable, speaks excellent English and is a great tour guide. He showed me all sorts of hidden, off the beaten path type stuff that I'm certain I would never have discovered if I would have rented a car and done it myself. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Pasquale and youritaliandriver.com to anyone.

1  Thank Jonathan R