TripAdvisor
Top Excursion Sorrento
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect!!

Giovanni was fantastic!! I arranged for a transfer from our hotel in Naples to our hotel in... read more

Reviewed yesterday
amyde405
Dallas, Texas
Amazing Experience!

Giovanni came highly recommended from some friends and now I understand why. We used Top Excursions... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
emccarthy11

Recommended experiences in and around Sorrento
from $95.94
from $191.89
from $81.27
from $100.46
More Info
All reviews sorrentino winery amalfi coast wine vineyard long excursion tour information lido azzurro train station light hearted lost luggage personalized experience great recommendations rome airport air conditioned mercedes van recommended a great restaurant driving experience historical sites his team
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2019

Our visit started in Rome, and continued to Sorento. Over the course of 3 days, we visited Vineyards, Church's, Beautiful towns and Historical Sites.
Top Excursions did it all!
I have never been more impressed by a company, that will take the time to hire drivers of quality. The Experience, Security, and Comfort, I received was just the beginning of my experience. Our Driver Daniele presented in a full suite, he was driving a Mercedes Van, it was clean and stocked with cold water for us. He opened the doors and assisted us with luggage. He took the time to tell us about Italy and the towns we past on our way to Sorento. Daniele was very interested in making our experience in Italy the very best, He recommended restaurants, and always had the car cool and stood waiting by the car incase we needed anything. The winding roads of the Amalfi Coast drive was relaxing and exciting. Our experienced driver from TopExcursions made all the difference on my vacation with my friends. Thank you for my wonderful memories of Italy!

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank mariatV8143FN
Giovanni-Guidone, Proprietario at Top Excursion Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hi Maria,
thank you for your feedback.
Im happy to hear that you had a nice time with my driver Daniel.
We try the best to make confortable ourclients/friends.

Hope to hear from you again.
Warm Regards.

Reviewed October 30, 2019

My friends and I were picked up @ our Hotel in Rome by Top Excursions for our trip to Sorrento, Italy. Our driver Daniele was prompt, courteous and oh so knowledgeable of Italy as we made our way to Sorrento and the beautiful and stunning scenery of the Amalfi Coast. We stopped in Naples for lunch and Daniele recommended a great restaurant where we had a wonderful meal overlooking Gulf of Naples. Each excursion we took with Top Excursion was made memorable by the professionalism and dedication of our driver Daniele. His sense of humor, dedication and enthusiasm to providing first class service is second to none!! As well, his knowledge of each place we visited was outstanding AND his excellent driving skills provided for a relaxed enjoyable trip each and every excursion. Every recommendation he made for us (even when we were on our own) was First Class! He took the time and attention with every detail of our trip to provide a memorable experience.
Thank you TOP EXCURSIONS and Daniele for another wonderful trip in Italy.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank ellenk780
Giovanni-Guidone, Owner at Top Excursion Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you for your feedback.

Hope to see you soon.

Best Regards
Giovanni... and my team!!!

Reviewed October 24, 2019

We used Top Excursion Sorrento 3 separate times while visiting Italy in September. We appreciated the professionalism, punctuality and friendliness of each driver. Giovanni definitely is running a first class service and we appreciate the hospitality. We will definitely use his company again and refer him to friends. Thank you

1  Thank M B

Grazie!!!
I try my best to make comfortable the vacation of my clients/friends.

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 30, 2019 via mobile

First time in Italy and my wife and I decided to take a tour of some historical locations. Our travel agent connected us with Top Excursions Sorrento company where we met our driver Leo. Leo was very professional and went above and beyond to meet our needs. He recommended the route we should take to minimize impact of the bus tours at each location. He was timely and ready to go when we were done with each tour location. He also took the time to allow us to take pictures at the most remarkable scenic spots along the tour route. We also met Giovanni (the owner) who was just as professional and warming as Leo. Thank you to Giovanni, Leo and his company for the memorable time during our tour in Sorrento! And a special thank you for the Lemincello, It was amazing!!!

We highly recommend TopExcursionsSorrento for touring or transfer needs.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you for your review.

Many greetings from all my team.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

We only booked the round trip transfer service between Naples and Sorrento. Both drivers who we had, Daniel and Giovanni (owner) were excellent, friendly, and knowledgeable. Despite some pretty rough traffic, our trips were timely and comfortable, and we got to see some excellent views of the coast and Mt. Vesuvius. The company also offers longer transfers and side trips/tours that I will definitely consider during the next time I am in Italy.

1  Thank NL826

Thank you for your review.

Hope to see you again.