TripAdvisor
Top Excursion Sorrento
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful experience with Daniele of Top Excursions

The reason I booked Top Excursions was because I read all your wonderful, helpful reviews. Daniele... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Adrienne S
Professional, Private, Knowledgeable and Courteous. "Top Excursions"

Our visit started in Rome, and continued to Sorento. Over the course of 3 days, we visited... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Maria T
Phoenix, Arizona

Recommended experiences in and around Sorrento
from $84.11
from $77.38
from $45.98
from $99.81
More Info
All reviews sorrentino winery amalfi coast wine vineyard long excursion tour information lido azzurro train station light hearted lost luggage personalized experience great recommendations rome airport air conditioned mercedes van recommended a great restaurant driving experience historical sites his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We used Top Excursion Sorrento 3 separate times while visiting Italy in September. We appreciated the professionalism, punctuality and friendliness of each driver. Giovanni definitely is running a first class service and we appreciate the hospitality. We will definitely use his company again and refer him to friends. Thank you

1  Thank M B
Reviewed September 30, 2019 via mobile

First time in Italy and my wife and I decided to take a tour of some historical locations. Our travel agent connected us with Top Excursions Sorrento company where we met our driver Leo. Leo was very professional and went above and beyond to meet our needs. He recommended the route we should take to minimize impact of the bus tours at each location. He was timely and ready to go when we were done with each tour location. He also took the time to allow us to take pictures at the most remarkable scenic spots along the tour route. We also met Giovanni (the owner) who was just as professional and warming as Leo. Thank you to Giovanni, Leo and his company for the memorable time during our tour in Sorrento! And a special thank you for the Lemincello, It was amazing!!!

We highly recommend TopExcursionsSorrento for touring or transfer needs.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

We only booked the round trip transfer service between Naples and Sorrento. Both drivers who we had, Daniel and Giovanni (owner) were excellent, friendly, and knowledgeable. Despite some pretty rough traffic, our trips were timely and comfortable, and we got to see some excellent views of the coast and Mt. Vesuvius. The company also offers longer transfers and side trips/tours that I will definitely consider during the next time I am in Italy.

1  Thank NL826
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

This was our first trip to Italy (a mother and daughter trip). I picked Top Excursion Sorrento because of the outstanding reviews on Trip Advisor and I’m so glad I did as the excellent reviews are spot on!

Giovanni was very responsive & accommodating for my requests when I messaged him. He was very easy to work with. The cars are in excellent condition, clean & very comfortable. They provide bottled water & a very personalized experience.

Leo was our driver for the transfer from Rome to Amalfi. We enjoyed our time with him so much we requested Giovanni to give us Leo for the Amalfi coast day tour & the Amalfi to Napoli train station transfer. I highly recommend you book a day tour with this company in addition to your transfer because it’s a wonderful way to see all the little towns and the spectacular Amalfi coast views!!

Leo e il migliore (the best)! He is professional & prompt, respectful & kind, and also a lot of fun to spend time with!! His English is very good & he is so knowledgeable of all the areas! He gave us so much interesting information & history of the areas as well as excellent restaurant recommendations. His driving skills are impeccable!

Leo also went out of his way to make sure we got to the correct train in the Naples train station. We felt very safe the entire time and knew we were in good care with Leo!

Grazie grazie mille Leo & Giovanni!!
We will call you for next trip to Italia for sure!!

Reviewed September 2, 2019

My daughter and I recent spent nearly two weeks in Italy. We started in Rome, and our itinerary included stays at the coast, and in Florence. We booked Top Excursion Sorrento for all of our transfer needs between cities. Our first transfer was from Rome to Sorrento, and Daniel was our driver. Daniel was punctual and very professional, but warm and friendly. He provided interesting information during our trip, include historical facts and restaurant recommendations. We were delighted with Daniel, so I texted Giovanni (the owner) and requested Daniel for the remainder of our transfers. My request was granted, and Daniel was our driver for: a transfer from Positano to Florence; an excursion from Florence to a Tuscan vineyard (Giovanni schedule a tour and lunch for us); and Florence to the Rome airport (with a 3:00 am pick up time). On the way from Rome to Sorrento, he stopped at Pompeii, where he secured a tour guide for just us. The drive from Positano to Florence was long and challenging due to the number of travelers on the road returning from holiday. Regardless of the circumstances, Daniel maintained a positive, professional and caring attitude. He was more than accommodating , continued to provide us with nuggets of interesting and historical facts along the way. It was like traveling with a friend. Daniel really contributed to our enjoyment of our vacation. He even gave us parting gifts (Limoncello) when he dropped us off at the airport in Rome and checked later to make sure we made it back home to the U.S. safely. Daniel is the best!

Date of experience: August 2019