Top Excursion Sorrento
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Robert and Brenda

Giovanni is wonderful! We will definitely be using his services again. He is very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Ciaociaobello
via mobile
The only way to see Italy is with Top Excursions Sorrento!

Thank you to Top Excursions/ Giovanni for a most memorable vacation! Giovanni picked us up @ Naples... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
ellenk780
Phoenix, Arizona

Recommended experiences in and around Sorrento
from $83.45
from $85.73
from $53.73
from $101.74
More Info
All reviews sorrentino winery amalfi coast train station driver roberto light hearted tour guide great recommendations contact information air conditioned mercedes van two week trip his team always on time perfect service his life beautiful area comfortable ride travel agent
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t leave Italy without giving a five star review to Daniel, our driver and tour guide. He made our vacation here one to remember! He made suggestions on places to see, restaurants to eat at, and things to do. He took us into each new attraction and introduced us to the owner or staff on hand. While driving, he shared the area’s history and legends. At one point he even sang for us.
I loved how he polite and well mannered he was. He opened doors and helped us in and out of the vehicle. He was always very professional in demeanor and appearance. Aside from this, he made us feel so welcome. He instantly put us at ease with his gentle banter and sense of humor. He could not be nicer!
He was so informative and helpful. On one of our trips to Pompeii he suggested we hire a personal guide to help make the best use of our time. That was one of his best suggestions! She helped us to see the city and understand what life was life was like before the eruption. She kept us moving and taught us all the while.
I will be sharing Daniel’s contact information with friends who plan to visit this area soon. I can’t stress enough how wonderful it was having Daniel share his expertise and love of his country. He made this vacation so very special!
If you are thinking of looking for a driver and guide.... I would have to say it should be Daniel!
Of course - Daniel!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Initially we booked transfers for Positano to and from Naples with a stop in Pompeii. Just after meeting Giovanni, our family quickly decided we would entrust our following days to him and his highly professional company. Daniel took us on a once-in-a-lifetime tour of Amalfi, Ravello and Sorrento. He was extraordinarily professional, thoughtful and patient. He sprinkled in local lore, history and pretty much had a fascinating story for all of our questions. We got learn about his family and their culture over the two days we spent together. On the last day, we had a lot of traffic and a bit of stress leading up to catching the last train in Naples. Can't say enough about Daniel -- he put us at ease, got us to our destination and advised us on all of our logistics. Also, he was simply kind and authentic.

Giovanni also arranged for a remarkable guide, Fulvio, from sorrentohiking.com to take us on a hike Path of the Gods. It was a highlight of our trip.

We highly recommend Top Excursion Sorrento.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Five stars and all accolades go to Daniel, our driver! We first met Daniel when he picked us at the train station in Napoli and drove us to our villa in Positano. With no set plans for our week’s vacation in Positano, Daniel made a suggestion for a day excursion to Pompei followed by a visit to the Sorrentino Winery. All along the route, Daniel is giving little history lessons about different sites. My traveling companions (my two sisters and my niece) and I found Daniel to be so informative and humorous! He made our trip ten times nicer than anything we would have done on our own! We enjoyed our day so much, we hired Daniel again for another day-long excursion. On this day, again upon Daniel’s recommendation, we visited Amalfi, Ravello and Sorrento (passing through all the quaint towns along the way). Daniel once again was a wealth of knowledge, sharing little bits of information you won’t find in any tour book. Along the way, Daniel arranged for a tour a ceramic factory and an olive oil factory. In Sorrentino, Daniel suggested a restaurant that served the best pizza we’d had all week (pizzeria Da Franco). It was my niece’s birthday on this second day and Daniel not only remembered, he showed up with a tray of delicious pastries and limoncello! He made her birthday celebration so special! I can not recommend Daniel highly enough! He made recommendations that were perfectly suited to our taste. He showed us the Amalfi Coast from his authentic point of view. His conversation and light-hearted humor made our days so enjoyable! Don’t visit this region without a guided tour with Daniel.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank lorigraham1800
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I were in Naples and needed a ride to Amalfi. Daniel picked us up and asked us about our plans. Short of spending the night in Amalfi, we had nothing planned. He offered a few suggestions, which created the HIGHLIGHT of our entire trip to Italy. We visited Sorrento, had an olive oil tasting at a factory, visited the shops in Positino, and then drove to Amalfi. The next day Daniel picked us up and brought us to Rovello for lunch. Our ride was comfortable and he was very knowledgeable about the history and culture of the area. I highly recommend Daniel as a guide.

3  Thank Mary P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Giovanni is the right person to take you anywhere. Reliable and punctual and as a person a great guy.I recomend him sincerely.