“Best Time in Roma” 5 of 5 bubbles

Balla in Style
Frankfort, New York
“Best Time in Roma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were referred to Nello Balla by close friends and he is wonderful!! He arranged several things for us, including a driver and tour guide during our stay in Roma and a fantastic day cruising the Amalfi Coast by boat. His drivers are friendly and courteous and his tour guides are very knowledgeable. Whatever you need in Italy, I highly recommend Balla in Style!!! Thanks Nello!

Visited September 2012
4 Thank Laura C

Brussels, Belgium
“Tour of Pompeii”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I took a private tour of Pompeii with Nello during our stay on the Almafi coast. We couldn't have been more pleased with the experience. Nello's insider tips allowed us to hit all of the major spots before the crowds took over; it felt like we had the entire place to ourselves when we first arrived. I highly recommend Nello's services to anyone interested getting the most out of your time in Sorrento and the surrounding areas.

Visited May 2012
4 Thank TheBStanley
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Anniversary Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

We were fortunate that a friend recommended Nello to us and we had a fantastic time touring Rome and enjoying the Amalfi Coast. His company handled all reservations, transportation and guided us to the best sites and activities. We enjoyed tours with knowledgeable guides, cooking classes that were off the chart and dining that was stupendous. Can't wait to go back, thanks to Nello, Donna and Carla!!!!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank John R
Alta, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Pompeii”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed in Positano for a week and had scheduled a tour of Pompeii with Nello. The date had to change due to a strike but Nello was great. He had a driver pick us up from our house in Positano and take us to Pompeii for a tour before our train to Rome. Nello was so knowledgeable with the history of Pompeii. The tour was such a pleasure and we learned so much about the ruins. It was a great way to finish our stay in Italy. Thank you Nello for the great tour.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank Paqtravel
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Trip of a lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have never used a tour guide for a vacation before, however, this was my first vacation in a foreign country without any friends or family from that area. Best decision of my life. In fact, I am still blown away by our experience a few weeks ago! My only regret is that I did not contact Nello sooner so I could plan more excursions with his company. He was a very fair and informative guide who knew the best places and details to make our trip unforgettable. I have been raving about him to all my friends and hope that I can reach one person out there planning their 'trip of a lifetime' to Rome, Sorrento & the Almafi coast.

If you are looking for help planning your vacation to Italy, do yourself a favor and call Nello! I am already dreaming about going back and I will definitely use his services!!!!!

Visited December 2012