“A Great Experience!”

Di Nocera Car Service
Ranked #17 of 75 Transportation in Sorrento
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Day tours. Personalized tours and transfers with car, boat and mini-van in Italy with focus on the Sorrento, Capri and Amalphi coast area including the archeological sites of Pompeii and Ercolano. All our services are customized to meet the wishes of the client and performed by english speaking informative drivers, on request we also can arrange guides. Depenging of the interest of the client we recommend sites to visit eg restaurants, shopping of local specialties and all things to do in the area
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Our travel agent arranged a driver for us during our visit to Sorrento. Giacomo met us as we arrived at the train station in Naples and we spent two days with him as our driver. He was really so much more. Warm and personable, Giacomo was prompt, helpful, and informative. We enjoyed his company and his expertise on our first day as we went from Naples to Pompeii to Sorrento and on our second day as we toured the Amalfi coast. Giacomo made wonderful restaurant suggestions and added a great energy to our two days with him. We highly recommend him as a driver and guide.

1  Thank ascheff
"pompeii ruins"
"return to rome"
"including positano"
in 2 reviews
"spoke very good english"
"timely manner"
"pizza"
"sorrento area"
"train station"

Reviewed August 22, 2013

After searching for about a dozen car services for our trip from Rome Fiumucino to Positano and back, I chose Giacomo at Di Nocera. Aside from having the most reasonable prices (although it ain't cheap), he communicated well and helped me make all my arrangements via email.

Our driver, Aronne, was prompt, professional, and incredibly friendly. Given the nearly 4 hour ride my family and I had with him, it was important to have a driver you actually wanted to spend 4 hours in the car with. We requested Aronne for our return as well, and Giacomo obliged. Again, he was prompt and friendly, even at 4:30am for our pickup from Positano.

These guys are great, their prices are decent, and they take credit cards. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The service and professionalism provide by our driver, Tony D, exceeded expectations. He was terrific!!!! Thank you Tony!!!
I highly recommend Di Nocera Car Service to anyone desiring to sit back and relax while transferring from Rome or Naples to the Amalfi coast and while staying in a coastal city.

Mary and Mike B
USA
May 22, 2013

3  Thank Mike B
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had a wonderful experience touring the Amalfi Coast not only for its majestic beauty, but the excellent driving company we hired to take us: Di Nocera Car Service. An impeccable driver (Aarone) picked up us in Positano, where we stayed for a week, and took us to a different and beautiful towns of the Amalfi Coast (Sorrento, Praiano, Ravello among others). Aarone drove -in a beautiful Mercedes- through the coast drive way and I can't explain how we felt to see all the beauty surrounding these towns. The colors, the ocean, the weather, the food, the people!

Aarone told us the history of each town, as well as some very interesting stories.

Thank you very much for helping us to make and unforgettable moment of this trip!

Di Nocera provided us with our transfers from and to Positano from Naples.

Di Nocera provides the best car service and the best drivers. We highly recommend them!!

THANK YOU GIACOMO!!! CIAO, UNTIL THE NEXT TIME!

1  Thank ElviraEspinoza