Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sorrento Limo tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sorrento Limo
All reviews excellent service hit the jackpot six hours amalfi coast charming personality mini tour spoke very good english private transfer mercedes mini van long flight interesting things cruise port pick ups via email an olive oil factory fabulous lunch highly recommend this service
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We prebooked a day trip from our cruise ship berthing in Sorrento into Naples. We knew some places we wanted to visit but Gennaro was able to add others into the tour whilst giving explanations as well.
There were no time pressures at all..... when we had finished we phoned him and he picked us up in a few minutes and moved us to the next site.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I used Sorrento Limo three times while in Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast. Our driver was Nello. I highly recommend him. Very professional, showed up early, knowledgeable, and a very good driver. The timing of the tours was perfect. I also used Sorrento Limo on the return to the Naples train station. I am so glad I found them. A private tour guide in Rome recommended them and they did not disappoint. Nice car (Mercedes) as well! Grazie!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I booked a transfer from Naples train station with stop for pizza in Naples and a 2-hour visit to Pompeii before being droped off in Positano. Our driver from Sorrento Limo was Maria and we could not have enjoyed her company more! She was absolutely wonderful. Fun, informative, helpful & spunky! She recommended a great place in Naples for Neapolitan pizza and took great care of us. Thinking about using anyone else? Forgetta about it! Highly recommend Sorrento Limo & Maria!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent Service. Nice Car. Maria who was on the wheels are extremely warm and not just drove us around but also shared information about places acting almost as a guide. She made us feel comfortable through out the trip. I will surely recommend this company to others.
Anjana Saraf

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Maria met the four of us for a tour of the Almalfi coast. She was great and highly recommended!!! We met her at central place that was easy to navigate, we started off with olive oil tasting, shopping, ceramics, lunch (yummy!) and more shopping. Maria was able to answer all of our questions and was super sweet to our needs. She was engaged but gave us space to explore. Also, Maria is an excellent driver, we always felt safe and enjoyed a speculator view - couldn’t have asked for a better day!

Grazie!!!