“Good location”

Ranked #62 of 100 Hotels in Sorrento
Zurrieq, Malta
“Good location”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This hotel is located within walking distance to the centre of Sorrento. It is reasonably priced and offer good service, with a space to park the car. the breakfast is not rich but it is the norm in the region. The rooms are very clean, and the staff are very helpful. By foot you can reach the city centre where you have a vast selection of restaurants. A walk after dinner will be great and an ice-cream will bring the end of the day.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Overall we had a good one night stay here, however, If you get to town after 7pm, you risk a harrowing ride up the "Narrowest Street in Sorrento", to get here because they close the main road for a few hours at night. Sadly we arrived to this place after dark. At chech in, The clerk was being chided by an American Woman who's A/C was not working well, a concern for us, as one of our companions really needs good A/C. We checked out our rooms and were satisfied ours was in good order. After a short talk, the girls told us how to keep the A/C going well. We got settled and headed into the Piazza Tasso. A pleasant walk to the heart of town. The rooms were clean, nice bathroom, good shower, nice view from our small Balcony and pretty quiet. We had a great breakfast, good coffee, fresh fruit juice, fruit galore and good selection of other breakfast food in a pleasant dining room that opened to a lovely courtyard. The Clerk was helpful to us, recommended a great restaurant, and made a point to see how we had faired the next morning.

Stayed October 2012
2 Thank BarbyFlyer
Pozzuoli, Italy
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Hotel Leone is simple, clean, quiet and in an excellent location for exploring Sorrento with ease. What more does one need? The price was very reasonable compared to other hotels downtown. The Wifi was free and fast. The free breakfast was very good and included typical European breakfast options. They have dining areas both inside and out. Overall it was a great hotel choice.

• Stayed September 2012
San Francisco, California
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Bed bugs, bed bugs, bed bugs!!!!!
I stayed in this hotel from Sept 25th to 27th. My bed was infested with bed bugs. First night I thought maybe I was experiencing mosquito bites (although they were all on my legs). Second night when I woke up at 3 am with pain and itching in my legs, I decided to inspect the bed. As I thought I saw bed bugs crawling on my sheets. It was so disgusting! I had to check out that day but I brought it up to the staff. He didn't seem to understand what I was talking about.
I am hoping that I didn't brought back these critters to my house buried in my clothes!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
6 Thank 354Lola
Kildare, Ireland
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Just back from Italy and spent 3 nights in Hotel Leone Sorrento. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. We paid €50 pppn and it was really excellent value. The hotel was very clean, great location and offered an excellent buffet breakfast. The rooms are comfortable with balcony and there is also a rooftop terrace if you need to chill in the sun. The staff are so friendly and helpful and made our stay a very pleasant one. Will definitely return to Hotel Leone one day

Room Tip: Request room at front of hotel with balcony
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Linden, New Jersey
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Hotel Leone is a great place to stay! The rooms were clean and quiet. The breakfast was great. We were in walking distance to downtown, (shopping and restaurants), and also to the beach and marina. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Devasia
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Hotel Nice and easy going hotel in Sorrento. Breakfast was really good and the hotel stuff was friendly and helpful. This is not the hotel you want to hang out but the hotel to do daytrips all over the Amalfi Coast!

• Stayed August 2012