WHAT I LIKED:-
- Very clean hotel;
- Clean laundry;
- Comfortable terrace with nice views;
- Hotel is extremely close to Piazza Tasso and the main places of interest in Sorrento!!
- Comfortable beds and pillows;
- Efficient and friendly staff.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE:-
- There was a good selection of food during breakfast but I had to buy some good quality cereal because the cereal they had wasn't any good and some fresh fruit because there wasn't any during breakfast;
- The bathroom fittings are very old and need to be replaced and the shower head is fixed to the wall so this might be a bit impractical for families with young children;
- Internet is only available in the lobby; i tried once but it wasn't working;
- No fridge in the rooms; this doesn't effect me much but I know people like my husband who expect this.
- I didn't use the pool facilities so I cannot really comment on this but the pool looks nice looks nice;
- The hotel doesn't serve dinner in the hotel but guests are sent to a restaurant next door -it serves excellent food!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Carlton International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton International Sorrento
- Hotel Carlton International