$384
$334
$271
$229
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $274/night.

Grand Hotel Capodimonte(Sorrento)
$660
$628
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $856/night.

$483
$445
Hotels.com
$339
$310
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel del Mare(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$235
$193
Priceline
Hotel Belair(Sorrento)
$416
$365
2,211 results
All reviewsevery hourgala dinnerquarter past the hourshuttle bussalad baralways on timesea viewevery eveningfantastic hotelplenty of sunbedswaiter servicepool attendanthotel is spotlessly cleangreat holidayhalf boardlarge poolamalfi drive
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Seriously, my wife saved me from making what would have been the biggest mistake of our recent trip to Rome/Sorrento . . . passing up booking this hotel just because it is branded Best Western. It turned out to be our FAVORITE hotel in Italy, and I book all our hotels when we travel using T.A. reviews.

Hotel La Solara Sorrento is a fantastic property that is CLEAN (eat of the floors clean), amazingly perched above the Mediterranean, with a free shuttle into Sorrento, a great breakfast spread and a pool that was just plain cool (the views!!). Eat off the floor clean is not a joke here. From the lobby to the room, the staff is constantly cleaning and it shows. I don't know when this hotel was refurbished (or if it has been), but it reminded my wife and I of a perfect 1950's hotel that looked just like it had opened yesterday. Even the pool was probably the most well kept hotel pool I have ever seen.

Seriously, this was the one hotel my wife, the kids and I would go back to in a heart beat. No, it is not in the heart of Sorrento, but you are only minutes away on a free shuttle that leaves and returns every hour, and for the cost you can't beat it!!

Room Tip: The family room we had, had bunk beds (the kids loved)
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank DandSinNV
H8621SIinfo, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Solara Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear DandSinNV
Thank you for your beautiful words of your review and we are proud that the work of our staff who do the utmost to satisfy our kind clientele is recognized.
We hope to have you again with us in the near future.
Our best regards from Sorrento

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

My first time in Italy and I absolutely loved it.
The hotel is comfortable the rooms are in good order.
All the staff are very friendly and extremely hard working,nothing is to much trouble.
My son and myself stayed half board.
Breakfast is buffet style with a great selection on offer.
The evening meal you had 6 or 7 different choices.
We found the food here very good indeed.
We both had a great time here and would definitely come back again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear John S
Thank you for your nice words.
Believe me this helps our staff to give the utmost to satisfy our kind clientele.
We hope to have you again with us in the near future.
Our best regards from Sorrento

Reviewed October 8, 2017

My wife & I booked this hotel for a last minute break after reading all the wonderful reviews. In all but one case it more that lived up to our expectations. Our room was of ample size & spotless as was all of the hotel & pool area. The staff are extremely hard working, helpful & couldn't do enough for you. My favourite character has to be the barman who has a wonderful sense of humour.
It's only let down for us was the evening meals, we found them generally unsatisfying & rather bland, I do hasten to add that everyone else seemed to thoroughly enjoy them, but they just didn't suit our taste.
The bottom line is would we stay there again & the answer is absolutely, but would eat elsewhere for the evening.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank stants
H8621SIinfo, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Solara Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear Stants
Thank you for your review and for everything you have pointed out towards the hotel and our staff.
We are very happy for that but we were sorry to read that you were not satisfied with our kitchen having one of the best chefs from the Campania region.
In your next stay I will be happy to let you talk to our Head chef and make you delight with our kitchen.
Best regards from all staff and management

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

There is not a single thing to fault this hotel. From reception staff to restaurant staff to bar staff, nothing was too much trouble and they went out of their way to help. We had a lovely room with a balcony which was cleaned every day. The food was amazing with plenty of choice even for me a vegetarian, breakfast was plentiful with lots of choice and the 4 course evening dinner was amazing. The gala night was outstanding and all credit to the head waiter and his team who cooked and served such wonderful food. We had a truly unforgettable holiday and highly recommend this hotel and can't wait to return.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear glimpys
Thank you for your beautiful concept. Few words have made all the staff and management proud for their hard work.
In awaiting to have you again with by your next Sorrento visit
GRAZIE

Reviewed October 5, 2017

From the moment we arrived at this hotel the staff were immediately extremely friendly and helpful and we felt right at home. The pool area is lovely with beautiful sea views. We were hungry on arrival in the afternoon so decided to grab some food from the poolside bar/restaurant. We only ordered a salad and some bruchetta, but they were absolutely huge and they turned out to be some of the best food we had on our whole trip! Again the waiter was so friendly and funny and could not do enough for us. He gave all the guests plenty of attention serving drinks by the pool, which always came with a complimentary bowl of nuts/crisps.

Our room was very large and clean with everything you would need, and an extremely comfortable bed. The reception staff assisted us with all information we needed and with trips we wanted to book (definitely recommend the Pompeii/Mount Vesuvius trip the hotel offer), and the hourly bus into Sorrento was always on time and extremely handy. It made the fact that the hotel was just outside of Sorrento town a welcome feature and we were so pleased with the choice.

Breakfast was also very good with plenty to choose from and, as ever, very friendly and charismatic waiters who would always smile and joke with you.

To top it off, I pre-advised the hotel that it was my husbands birthday while we were staying there, and they knocked on the door that day with a bottle of fizz and a plate of tasty canapés. Such a lovely touch that certainly went a long way!

I would come back to this hotel in a flash and cannot recommend it enough! Thank you for making our stay so wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear mrshumphrey16
The entire staff & management thanks you for all that you have highlighted about La Solara and service.
This makes us proud and gives new energy for our work.
In awaiting to have you, again, with us soon we send you our best greetings.