$380
$325
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $409/night.

Hotel del Mare(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$145
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Grand Hotel Capodimonte(Sorrento)
$312
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $357/night.

$259
$219
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

La Tonnarella(Sorrento)
$246
$240
$327
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $464/night.

Hotel Belair(Sorrento)
$413
$248
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $342/night.

$307
Hilton
  • Pool
$1,036
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot tublovely boutiquecomfortable king size bedbeautiful hotelminute walkprivate beachbay of naplesstar qualitygreat view of the baydinner reservationsbreakfast roomthe hotel staffcakes and pastriesrooftop terracesmall hotelsmall balconystaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Everything about the hotel; from the decor to the staff was utterly amazing.

My friend and I visited from the 4th-8th September and it was a truly magnificent experience. Our room (14) had a beautiful balcony where we could sit, drink some wine (the hotel gave us a complimentary bottle!), and just enjoy the view of Vesuvius and the gulf of Naples.

One thing that really stuck out for me, though, was the kindness and brilliance of all the staff. Everyone we spoke to was lovely, caring for our needs, and being completely pleasant at all times. The breakfast was great, as a vegan they made sure I had suitable options for breakfast as well as milk substitutes (though greedy me wished there would've been vegan cakes as they looked delicious.) But for my non-vegan friend, there was an abundance of choice with tea and coffee being offered by the waiters.

Unfortunately, on the 8th, our flight was at 9am, therefore we had a hotel pick up at 5am! Fortunately, the hotel provided a very sweet breakfast package which kept us going!

The only cons of this hotel is a lack of swimming pool, and the beach (accessed at the neighbouring hotel) was quite expensive to access (€4 for the day and then €10 to rent a bed.)

However, overall a brilliant hotel, and I would 100% stay there again! Clean, friendly, and with the nicest staff you can ever imagine.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at Helios and had a great experience. I was traveling with family and had to accommodate 3 adults in 1 room. We booked the Family Room which had a king bed plus a pull out sofa bed. The room was plenty large for the 3 of us, had a good size bathroom, and a nice balcony with beautiful views.

The rooms were modern, clean and comfortable with good AC and amenities. Breakfast was solid and included for free. Most importantly, everyone on the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. From providing directions and great recommendations, to simply offering a warm greeting each day, we really enjoyed everyone working there. Would happily return to Helios in the future!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Doug L
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Beautifully appointed rooms, great beds, nice bathrooms, excellent service and a delicious buffet breakfast on a terrace with fantastic views. This was the perfect stay, and we wish we had stayed more than one night.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Harald G
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Just stayed 4 nights in Hotel Helios and loved it. Nice size room with a balcony overlooking the water and Mount Vesuvius. Staff was very friendly and helpful - we booked a number of tours and transport and they were great. Breakfast buffet on the terrace overlooking the water was also excellent. Ordered room service a couple of times and the food was excellent and cheap. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms 10-11 have large balconies but are next to the breakfast terraces.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Pros:

Location is great, amazing views and really close to town with a nice 10 min walk. There is also a little private beach which I didn't use but I heard it was nice. It's about a 15 min brisk walk to the local train station and the Port if you want to go to Capri.

Staff are really nice and friendly, helpful and smiley.

Breakfast has a decent enough spread for the healthy and unhealthy! The views on the breakfast terrace are amazing.

Rooftop sun lounging area is nice with a hammock and jacuzzi. Very relaxing up there.

Cons:

Gym - it's terrible which is a shame as I chose this hotel because it had a gym. There's a treadmill, a bike, one dumbbell, and a multi function machine that isn't great. I didn't use it once! Instead I found Ulysee fitness centre about 10 min walk away and for €15 I was able to use their excellent facilities.

Room - I asked for a room with 2 beds as I travelled with a friend. The room we were given was tiny and the beds right next to each other that we may as well have been in the same bed! As a result my friend only stayed one night and managed to join other friends where she could sleep more comfortably so sadly I was left alone most the trip. The room was also directly behind reception so it was terribly noisy from people talking and coming in an out. There was also no balcony but the view from the window was nice. The room would get 2 stars for me!

Taxi - I took the hotel taxi from Naples train station and they charged me €100. Don't book this! You can use a local taxi/tour operator company for €70! Taxis are a rip off in Sorrento so be careful!

Overall: would i stay again? No. I'd choose a hotel with a lower price (i paid approx €250 a night!), no gym and use ulysee! Maybe a 3 is harsh but for my needs I can't rate it higher and 2 friends were unable to stay in the room which pretty much was a big let down for the trip.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank TheNankoo
Mario D, Direttore generale at Boutique Hotel Helios, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear TheNankoo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about your recent visit.

We are glad that you have enjoyed our breakfast, the views and the lounge area on the “Helios” roof top terrace.

We would like to inform you that the staff is really grateful of your kind words.

Please give us the chance to spend few words regarding your “Cons.”:
the “GYM”, it’s actually a little Fitness Room (as you can read on our official website), there are also many pictures of it and obviously, you cannot compare it to Ulysse Fitness Center, that is a proper gym.

About the room, you booked a Standard Room without sea view. We upgraded your booking with a full sea view room with window , with two single beds without any supplement, after your request to have separate beds. In our answer, we also specified the room would have been behind the reception area. The room size (about 18 square mt.) is clearly written on the websites. The rooms with blacony/patio/terrace are Superior, Deluxe and Premium Rooms…

The Hotel has not its own shuttle service: we offer the chance to book transfers through other travel companies. We only work with the best in town, with all the licences and permits, they’re always puncutal and they use most modern and luxurious cars. Maybe they could be a little more expensive than others, but we are sure we’re offering a great service.

If you had told us about your needs during your stay, we would have done our best to satisfy your request the day of your arrival, avoiding any disappointment. Speaking after your stay did not give us the chance to help you.

Overall: maybe you were looking for a different accomodation: cheaper, with a big fitness area and possibly with a suite with sea view.

In Sorrento 250.00€ , for a sea view room, in a four stars hotel in August is lower than the average ongoing rate.

We hope next time you will be able to find a place that can satisfy all your needs.

Best Regards