This is a comfortable hotel with a touch of pre war elegance, very close to the bustling town centre. Our lovely room at the front faced the street and the coach station, but we were never disturbed at night. Breakfast on the terrace overlooking the Bay of Naples had a good choice of cereals, breads, fruit and hot food, and was a fabulous start to the day. There were however inconsistencies in the quality of the evening meal which was a bit disappointing. The public areas were welcoming and tastefully furnished with ample seating and furniture. Staff were generally very helpful and obliging, especially those in the dining area. We didn't use the swimming pool area, but decided to walk down the many steps and have a look - well worth the effort as we had a ring side seat to the ever changing activities in the Marina Piccolo. This was a perfect place to have a break from sightseeing. Overall, the location, the décor, the terraces and the wonderful dining staff make this a real favourite and a hotel I would gladly return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Palace Grand Hotel is located in the heart of Sorrento, behind Lauro square and just 5 minutes walking from the main square of Sorrento: Tasso square. With a panoramic pool overlooking the Gulf of Naples and private beach access, the Europa Palace is an excellent location for banquets and wedding parties. Bar, a la carte restaurant and a snack bar by the swimming pool complete the hotel's offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Europa Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Palace Grand Sorrento
- Hotel Europa Palace Grand