This hotel is fabulous.
The staff are courteous and friendly,and efficient.
The views from the back bedrooms and terrace of Vesuvius and the Bay are stunning.
The menu is top with sea bass and king prawn available as part of a standard package holiday half-board.
The car-park works on the road side of the hotel have ceased again and the site was abandoned when we stayed,but I imagine it could be a spoiler if they recommence and you are on that side.
Best pay the extra and get the view as any noise will be non-existent from there.
The last reviewer said "North Americans Stay Away",I was surprised so many still visit there considering the exchange rate,and Sorrento is an expensive resort,
Personally,I wish they had stayed away,they are loud,rude and lower the tone of what is a fabulous location.
Got a bit sick of hearing all the " Now let me tell you" and " I'd just like to say" hyper decibel loudmouths.
Take it from me this is a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Palace Grand Hotel is located in the heart of Sorrento, behind Lauro square and just 5 minutes walking from the main square of Sorrento: Tasso square. With a panoramic pool overlooking the Gulf of Naples and private beach access, the Europa Palace is an excellent location for banquets and wedding parties. Bar, a la carte restaurant and a snack bar by the swimming pool complete the hotel's offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Europa Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Palace Grand Sorrento
- Hotel Europa Palace Grand