We met our friends at the Grand Hotel Capodimonte 15 years ago and decided to have a reunion at the hotel. We loved it 15 years ago and we weren't disappointed this time.
It has lots of traditional charm although the owners clearly invest in keeping the hotel to a very high standard.
Our room was overlooking the garden area at the back, it was bright and very comfortable.
The dining was very good, dinner at night consisted of an excellent table d'hote dinner with lots of variety. The breakfast buffet was very pleasant although the staff were a little overwhelmed at times and items were not replenished.
One of the best things about this hotel is the amazing views of Sorrento from every public area, to lay on your sunbed by the pool and absorb the surrounding area is the most relaxing thing!
Overall the staff were great, they all worked exceptionally hard to ensure we had a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A prestigious 4 Star Superior Rating Hotel built on the lines of the typical Mediterranean architecture, positioned on the rocky mountain dominating the town of Sorrento and the enchanting Gulf of Naples. A striking and imposing hall, wonderfully designed into the rock cavern ambience, is connected with the fifth floor of the Hotel, thanks to two fast elevators. Guests will be welcomed by a selected and highly professional staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Hotel Capodimonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Capodimonte
- Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento
- Capodimonte Hotel Sorrento
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento