Booked with Portland in the UK . Excellent service throughout. Reception sorted problems and provided information on resort, Naples and Pompeii along with ferry and train schedules. Food was good all week except one day when the head waiter saw us picking at food and immediantly brought an alternative. Get a sea view room with balcony if possible. it's worth the extra. We would definitely stay there again. It's about ten minutes walk from Sorrento centre, 15 minutes from the train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento