We were very disappointed with this hotel and also with Thomsons. The hotel is definitely not a 4 star, the room was quite small and the shower extremely small although I did have a hot shower each night. The food leaves a lot to be desired, very little choice at both breakfast and dinner, with very few vegetables with dinner and the sweets tiny !!! We paid extra for a sea view which was probably worth it compared to looking out on to a rock face !
On the whole I was very disappointed with Sorrento, having been told before I travelled that "it is lovely" the town is quite run down and scruffy compared to many other Mediterranean places I have visited. As another person pointed out Thomsons trips are extortionate but everything in Italy is !!!
We took a trip to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello and they were quite nice but nothing to get too excited about. I love the South of France and Italy is rubbish in comparison, I have been to different parts about five times now but will probably not return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento