My mum and I stayed at the Conca Park in early May. After looking at feedback on tripadvisor I had originally asked for a lower down floor and not on the 6th floor, but I have to say we ended up moving to the 6th floor and we couldn't have been happier. We had an amazing view, it was a lot quieter, and our room was lovely.
The staff at the hotel were great, very friendly. Although we were 1/2 board, we had intented on eating out a few evenings, but we didn't. We ate in the hotel every evening and really enjoyed the food. We thought the variety was excellent and you could eat as much as you wanted.
It's so close to Sorrento, and an easy walk.
We had a fantastic holiday and were really happy with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento