“Your safe in his hands!”
Review of LG Limo Service

LG Limo Service
Ranked #30 of 71 Transportation in Sorrento
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Your safe in his hands!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were on the fence if we should rent a car or use a driving service! Thankfully we made the right decision and used Lugi's services. First I would not recommended renting a car when visiting the Amalfi coast as it's a very difficult place to drive that being said Lugi makes it look easy while making you the passenger feel very safe and comfortable. We used his services for 2 transfer to and from Naples to Positano and for a day trip down to the Amalif coast and to Capri.

Each trip we took with him was perfect! He is very knowledgeable, and a great story teller. When he walked us through the different towns he could go in depth about the history and culture.

My wife and I always felt very safe and that Lugi would go out of his way to make sure we saw everything we hoped to and that no one would take advantage of us. For example, I purchased some wine that I was going to ship back to the states Lugi made sure it was a good deal and that I was not getting taking advantage of. I would highly recommended using Lugi's services and look forward to using him again the next time we visit the Amalifi coast.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jason A

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“2 days rental”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We used this service to cover the Amalfi Coast which included Positano, Amalfi Town and Ravello. this was a Beautiful trip. It was made perfect by the beautiful meal we had suggested by our driver. So impressed we booked another day to cover Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Vesuvius.
These were brilliant trips, excellent driver and very knowledgeable. Can highly recommend this firm.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jean L
“Excellent service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We used LG Limo for Airport pickup in Naples as well as a tour to Amalfi/Ravello. The drivers speak very good English, are courteous, and have lots of interesting information about the area. We are happy to recommend this service.

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My friend and I happened upon the A. Gambardella shop while staying in Sorrento and were warmly greeted by the delightful Rafaele, who saw us reading the LG Limo Service signs. We knew that we wanted to travel up the Amalfi Coast, but were not certain which mode of transportation we would take. Rafaele explained that his son, Luigi, had a car service and provided us with his information and average rates. He also graciously offered to give us tips about Sorrento regarding attractions and dining, and made it clear that even if we chose not to use Luigi's limo service, his knowledge and help were at our disposal. Soon after this discussion we decided to use Luigi's service, and the next morning he arrived at our hotel to begin our Amalfi Coast journey! Luigi was professional, friendly, articulate and thoughtful of how we wanted to spend our time. On our last day we had a late flight out of Naples and, as agreed upon the previous evening, Luigi took us to Herculaneuam for a few hours before dropping us off at the airport. We felt very secure leaving our luggage with him while we explored the ancient city and drank in the last of the southern Italian sun before flying off to our respective homes. We had a wonderful time and saw beautiful sights on both occasions. Luigi was a fabulous guide.
Many thanks to Rafaele and Luigi for making our stay in Sorrento so bright!
Leila (UK) and Wendy (US) - February, 2014

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Leila N
Tel Aviv
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended!!!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have used the LG services when visiting Sorrento for a conference, and highly appreciated their extraodinary attitude.
I had only one day free after the conference and had to be at the Naples airport by 11:45 AM the next day.
Having read about LG in tripadvisor, I approached their shop in Sorrento and met Rafael there. He spent about 0.5hr with me, planning how to arrange my time to let me see as much as possible, and his plan worked great!
Michael, the driver who also functioned as a guide, picked me up from my hotel exactly the time agreed on, we went to Visuvius, where he waited tilI I climbed to the top. It was raining and he provided me with a large umbrella, which helped me a lot. We then drove through Pompeii to Amalfi coast. He stopped whereever I requested to let me take photos and was patient to wait for me in all the places he took me to.
Next day, another driver picked me up at 8:30 in the morning with all my luggage, took me first to Herculaneum, where I spent about 1.5 hr, as planned, and then we went to the Naples airport.
Thanks to LG services, I have managed to spend the limited time I had very efficiently and with a great, great pleasure! This is a very nice and reliable company and I highly recommend it to whoever needs this kind of services and wishes to be treated in a very personal, warm and kind manner.

Visited October 2013