“Positano”

Drive through Paradise - Day Tours
Ranked #68 of 151 Tours in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: Drive through Paradise was founded by Massimo and Tonino, both born and raised on the beautiful Sorrento Peninsular.We have always worked in tourism and the service industry, catering for visitors of all nationalities. Our values are simple, we believe that all customers should be happy with the service they receive from us, confident in recommending us to their family and friends when they return home. There is no bigger satisfaction than a customer that returns to book our services.We are professional chauffeurs who offer a reliable, prompt and reasonably-priced service, be it a transfer from the airport to your hotel or a full day excursion to see the sights, we are sure that you will not be disappointed.
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Massimo, thank you for making our trip so pleasurable! We truly enjoyed your company, we shared a few good laughs eventhough our return to Sorrento was very early in the morning, you still managed to give us a quick tour of Sorrento before boarding the bus to Rome. You are very professional and without any hesitation, I would recommend your services to my friends and family. We will definitely be back next year and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

In July we were on a mediterranean cruises. One of our stops were Sorrento, Italy. We had nothing planned and then we ran into Antonino. He gave us an excellent price and took us on a tour up the Amalfi coast. It was an unforgetteble tour. Antonino was friendly and very knowledgeable, he gave us a lot of information along the way. His van was very comfortable and air conditioned. He stopped along the way for us to take pictures, and we had free time in each of the little towns we passed. I highly recommend his service. It was definately one of the highlights of our trip.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

What a great find this company is. I often holiday in Sorrento and returned in July this year with my husband, my daughter, her new husband (she got married in Sorrento 2 weeks ago!) and their two little girls. We had the pleasure of being driven by both Antonino and Massimo to Positano and Amalfi, and locally, during the time we were there. The cars were spotlessly clean and Antonino and Massimo were immaculately presented. I found them to be very considerate especially as we had very young children and it was very hot. Nothing was too much trouble. Although I do speak some Italian, they speak english exceptionally well! I will almost certainly contact them again for airport transfers and other trips when we are next in Sorrento. I have recommended them to friends who are travelling there shortly. It's so nice to see how they value customer service - thank you. Oh and I forgot to add they are campagnia "born and bred" and have a great knowledge of the area and its history,

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Greetings to Antonio and Massimo from Pennsylvania! We highly recommend using this service while staying in southern Italy. We enjoyed our day with Antonio down the Amalfi Coast. He was friendly, the ride in the Mercedes van was comfortable and he gave us quite a bit of information along the way. He stopped when we wanted pictures and made recommendations for meals, too. The price was lower than any tour offered at the hotel and the service was more personal than any commercial tours we had taken. We also used this service for transport to Naples rather than the train which was a hot and long ride. Massimo drove us and was equally as wonderful as Antonio. At the train station, he paid extra in the parking lot to run in and give us a bag we had left in the car. A true sign of excellent customer service.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

In July 2011 you were our guide for a week at Sorento/ Amalfi Coast.....we (the whole family) had awesome time with you as a tour guide, gentleman and good man. Now we are going back to Italy / Milan and Lago di Garda later this month and wish you could be the guide !!!

I don't think it will be easy to get a person that matches your personality, knowledge and joyful manner.
Trust we can persuade you to be there for us this time around.
Luis Nunes and family.