“Our best day”

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Our best day”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I found Johnny's sevice on this site and his price was less than all others so we went for it. We booked a private tour up the amalfi coast. We got off the ship and found the driver waiting for us holding up my name. We went to Amalfi, Sorrento, Ravello and Positano. We made several stops for pics. The views were breathtaking. Had plenty of time in each place. We got to sample fruit a pastry and got a gift of lemoncello. It was our best day.

Visited May 2013

Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent service and great value”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I booked our transfer from Naples airport to our hotel in Sorrento with Johnny Maresca based on the previous reviews. I received a quick response to my first email enquiry regarding cost and a quick email later detailing arrival times etc and it was all booked. He was waiting for us in the arrivals hall as arranged and we had a very pleasant drive to our hotel in a comfortable Mercedes people carrier. Cost was very reasonable and the cheapest I found when searching other companies. During our stay in Sorrento we decided to have an impromptu day in Positano...as the buses and trains were on strike I rang up Giovanni that morning and an hour later one of his drivers picked us up from our hotel and took us to Positano returning a few hours later to take us home again. Our transfer back to the airport was just as straight forward and took the stress out of having to drive or get public transport with a young child. Would highly recommend.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Lauren F
SC
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Johnny is the real thing”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had an excellent day with Johnny. He was readily available via email before the trip. We had some difficulty pinning down exact info so we were not sure what expect but it all turned out extremely well. Please note that he is a driver with plenty of general information but if you are going to specific sites he will drop you there and you will be on your own (or he will connect you with a guide) so expect additional fees. He was on time at our pre-arranged location and provided us with an excellent vehicle for our six hour journey.
There were six of us in our group and he handled all questions and everyone's individual requests for bathroom or photo op stops. Johnny arranged an excellent lunch for us in a local restaurant in Ravello. Hard to believe anyone could talk all day but he managed it with ease. Also hard to believe he new everyone on the Amalfi Coast but he did. The pre-established price was fair and even with a few extras thrown in he stuck with that price. All in all a very good day.

Visited October 2012
Greensboro
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent car service with personal touch”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I recently returned from a solo trip to Rome and the Amalfi coast. Johnny picked me up at the Napoli train station and delivered me to my hotel in Sorrento, giving me great information about the area as we drove. The next day he took me up to Pompeii and secured a personal guide for me, Hector, who was wonderful and extremely knowledgeable. We stopped for lunch at his friend's restaurant in Sorrento and had the best meal of my trip. Finally, on my last day in Sorrento, Johnny delivered me back to Napoli Centrale. I would highly recommend him to anyone, whether traveling solo or with a group. He makes you feel like family.

Visited December 2012
Stockport, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Book with Johnny !!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Cant praise this service enough.... GREAT GREAT GREAT "!!!!!! Booked our transfers and a day trip for our party of 6 with Johnny. Booking was easy because he was quick to reply to all our emails and was at the airport to meet us with a warm welcome. Our day trip along the Amalfi coast was fantastic and made all the more enjoyable because of Johnny's knowledge and enthusiasm. We at no time felt rushed and when we asked how long we had to stay at each stop, Johnny replied "Its your day stay as long as you like". Fantastic day was had by all and transfers were excellent.
Thanks from the Dennis Party