“Airport transfer and tour of Amalfi coast”

Lentino Driver Tours
Ranked #11 of 34 Food & Drink in Sorrento
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lentino is a private driver in sorrento and amalfi coast this provide you minivan, luxury sedans and limousine for transfers, excursions and shore excursions.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Tommaso met us as arranged at Naples airport, he drove us to our Hotel in Sorrento, he told us about the locality on the way, he has excellent English and is very knowledgeable about the area and its history. His restaurant recommendations were good too.
He is a safe driver! Quite a rarity in Italy and useful on the winding roads, I wouldn't have wanted to drive along the coast myself, very narrow and large drops off the side.
Very good expereince we would use him again.

2  Thank Robin H
lentinodrive, Proprietario at Lentino Driver Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Hi Robin,

I spent lovely days with you.
I hope to see you and your family soon.

Best regards

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Tommaso met us at the Naples airport and drove us to the Hotel Antiche Mura in Sorrento. We were so pleased with his lively commentary pointing out sights along the way that we arranged for him to take us to our next stop, Praiano and sightseeing along the Amalfi Coast. He is well informed, speaks English very well and a very safe driver. We hired him a third time to take us from Praiano to the train station in Naples. Very professional, knowledgable and we recommend him highly.

2  Thank JoAnne T
lentinodrive, Proprietario at Lentino Driver Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Mrs Joanne,

many thanks for the beautiful days with you and your husband.

I hope to see you soon.
Best regards.
Tommaso.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

A++++ I think I have to say no more........Friendly and professional at all times. I felt like I was with family..regards Mr Hennigan

3  Thank Italyman123
lentinodrive, Proprietario at Lentino Driver Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Hi,
I spent beautiful days with you and your wife.
I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I found Tommasso, our driver, to be an excellent guide and safe driver on some of the most narrow winding roads I have ever travelled. He would also often point out certain historical points of interest and allowed me to stop and take a couple of photos along the way. Most importantly he was very reliable and always exactly on time at the arranged meeting place. I have no hesitation in giving him the highest recommendation.

3  Thank Donna L
lentinodrive, Proprietario at Lentino Driver Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Hi Donna,

I am very glad to reading your review and I hope to hearing from you soon and to spend other beautiful days together.
Greetings to you and your family.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Tommaso arrived to pick us up in Naples on Christmas Day to take us to our hotel in Sorrento, Hotel Antiche Mura. He was a delight to see, very happy and engaging with tips and stories about what we were seeing along the way from the train station.

But more importantly, we hired him again 2 days later to take us to Pompeii and then to the village of Montecorvino Ravella- where my husband's grandmother was born. We had done some initial research in an effort to connect to possible relatives but had no contacts or "break"in or research. This is where Tommaso comes in... He literally helped us find and meet our Italian family- as we speak very little (almost none) Italian and the people we met, no English. We all went to the Communale (sp?) and met a team of 3 who found the record books from 1875 and Camille Vassalo- his grandmother. Then the calls to the village- Vassalo's and then a private escort to a potential relative. Long story short- we FOUND our relatives, almost 20 of them and Tommaso was the key to our connection. He translated for hours, we all ate together and had a truly fabulous and magical afternoon. He was happy to help, and a joy to have around!

You will be thrilled with his service and be lucky to meet him. We can't recommend him highly enough! Margaret & Zach Richards

3  Thank mtrichards
lentinodrive, Proprietario at Lentino Driver Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Hi Zach,Margaret and sons Richards,

I spent very beautiful days with all you. When we went to Montecorvino Rovella to visit your relatives it was a pleasure helping you translate what they said.
I hope to see you soon!