Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $84.24
More Info
from $84.24
More Info
All reviews gastronomic tour amalfi coast pizza his knowledge an amazing tour guide gelato great personality limoncello factory fantastic driver his passion food tour day trip highly recommend this tour perfect english his team safe driver cruise ship
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Buongiorno! We are Marlene, Vanessa, Linda and Kenneth from Florida and we just got back from an amazing Italy vacation! Rosato Tours truly made this a once in a lifetime incredible experience! We did two tours with them and they also provided the transfer back to the airport on our departure date. There are not enough wonderful things we can say about them! Everything was perfect from the moment we booked the tours. Vittorio, the owner answered every single question I had, and I had many. He was thorough in his responses and very prompt in answering. Our tour guide Aarone, who we had for two tours was incredible! He made our tours very memorable and truly enjoyable!!! He was professional, very funny, informative and engaged!!! It felt like we knew him from the very beginning!!! Everyone in our family was so very happy!!! Giuseppe was our driver for the transfer to the airport and he too was wonderful in every way!!! We thank you so much for a wonderful time and for making our vacation a great one!!! We wouldn't have had such a wonderful time without you!!! Oh and by the way Vittorio, congratulations on the diet success!!! You look great!!! Thanks for the tips as I need to lose all the weight I gained in Italy!!! Jaja
Grazie, grazie, grazie!!! Marlene, Vanessa, Linda and Kenneth from Florida

1  Thank Shiloh05
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We needed transport from Naples to our Agriturismo near Salerno, Italy. We emailed online and received a response quickly and efficiently. Our driver was on time in an extremely comfortable car. His English was perfect and we had great conversation about the region, Italy and more. He helped with bags and helped us get into Salerno for lunch and rental car. After driving in taxis in Naples for a few days, you will truly appreciate the service and comfort of Rosato!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour guide was charismatic and knowledgeable and was such a pleasure do the tour. Go with his recommendations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I did a trip to Amalfi Coast for a week and decided to take a tour of Pompeii and the other attractions! Finding and booking Rosato was easy. We booked two days before and Vittorio was amazing and picked us up from where we were staying. He was so pleasant! My family and I were talking about wine from Furello that we heard about and on the way home Vittorio actually stopped at the shop so we could buy a bottle!!! We would book with him again in a heartbeat!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends and I could not recommend Rosato Tours more highly! It was truly one of the highlights of our week in the Amalfi. We did multiple tours with Vittorio. He was funny, engaging, highly knowledgeable. He documented our multiple excursions with hundreds of photos for us to enjoy. We did two tours with him - the first was the tour of Pompeii with lunch at a vineyard under Mount Vesuvius topped off with a amazing gelato dessert at the end . It was spectacular! We had such a great time, we arranged with Vittorio to do a private lunch/ cooking experience at Ristorante Le Bonta' Del Capo in Conca dei Marini. We had a blast. The restaurant had breathtaking views and the staff and chef were warm and gracious. Throughout both trips, Vittorio was very communicative. He was always punctual and just made this such a wonderful experience. We are already planning our next trip back and will be sure to work with him again!

Date of experience: August 2019