What I love about this hotel:
1) The amazing view from our hotel - complete and unobstructed harbour view. I could spend hours just chilling out in the room balcony.
2) The location - only 10 - 15 min pleasant walk into heart of Sorrento which is central to great restaurants and good shoppings. Also I always felt safe even when walking at night.
3) The friendly waiters in restaurant - They always led us to the best available seats at the time, which almost always come with a seaview. The waiters work tirelessly, walking up and down the restaurant to ensure all guests are looked after.
4) The fantastic full buffet breakfast menu - there was so much yummy food to eat, I wished I had stayed in this hotel a little longer so that I could try out all the different cakes that they served.
5) Beautifully furnished and enormous rooms - I felt very spoilt.
6) Very clean
7) Helpful and friendly concierge
Final words - Absolutely great value for money. Loved it loved it loved!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Bristol nestles into the cliff side, in one of the most enchanting corners of the coast, offering its guests stunning panoramic views, stretching from the picturesque fishing village of Marina Grande below to the Punta Scutolo in the distance and directly across the bay to the majestic Vesuvius with Pompei and Naples at its feet. For generations the highly professional Acampora Family have been offering a warm welcome to its international clientele, many of whom return year after year and consider the Hotel their second home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bristol Sorrento
- Bristol Hotel Sorrento