Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $522.27
from $248.70
from $46.43
More Info
All reviews amalfi coast always on time car service spoke english private tour train station in naples wine tasting rino reno rome driver company pompeii cars winery vesuvius transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2019

I have used Eurolimo for my clients, as well as my personal travel. I cannot say enough about their consistent service and premier vehicles. IN FACT...our flights got re-routed and we had to go into Rome instead of Naples. I shot them an email as we were frantically boarding for Rome, in hopes that they would be able to have a driver make the extra leg. We landed, and our driver was there, ready to go. I'm so grateful for their devotion to client experience! A special thank you to Reno, who we had twice. He provided insight on the area, but let us rest and relax throughout the trip, as well.

2  Thank Jennifer J
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

My wife, son and I spent two incredible days touring Vesuvius and the Amalfi coast with EuroLimo. We were driven both days by Rino - the best! From hiking to the top of Vesuvius, lunch & wine tasting in a beautiful vineyard, incredibly beautiful drive along the Amalfi coast and lunch in the cliffs overlooking Ravello - the service and hospitality was unmatched and the experience unforgettable! Also included transfers to and from the train station in Naples. Rino made sure every detail was taken care of - high end vehicles, personalized itinerary, fantastic recommendations on restaurants and shops. All top notch! We will use EuroLimo and ask for Rino every time we visit Italy! Don’t hesitate - just book! Well worth it!

2  Thank tmoura13
Reviewed October 13, 2019

We used the Eurolimo car service 4 times during our week on the Amalfi coast. We had 3 different drivers, all of whom were excellent. The drivers were professional, drove well, spoke English, and were very kind. Nello, who owns the company, was very responsive to all of our requests. Getting around this area is not easy in general, but Nello and the Eurolimo drivers made our transportation easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend.

1  Thank Departure726996
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

We had a great driver, Bruno. He told us he has been driving tours for 27 years. He did a great job on those winding roads. We went to the Cantina de Vesuvio winery for a wine tasting and a fantastic lunch. We then went to the Pompeii ruins, where our guide Frederica showed us the highlights and gave us a lot of background information on the ruins. If we had gone ourselves, it would not have been as meaningful as it was with an excellent guide. Car was confortable, climate set to our comfort. Highly recommend!

1  Thank KrisChicago_Illinois
Reviewed October 1, 2019

Nello and his drivers are top notch! Nello has extremely quick response time and is super available during your travels to help out. His drivers are all very friendly and professional. The cars/vans are clean and comfortable. His drivers were on time and got us where we needed to be in a timely fashion. I used his services 3 times while in Italy and would highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2019