Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $474.25
from $72.27
from $76.78
More Info
All reviews naples airport excellent service amalfi coast day trip excellent driver mercedes van comfortable ride travel plans always on time car service during our stay great suggestions ceramic factory private tour amazing experience take pictures wine tasting
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We asked ourselves if this would be worth it--we did 2 Days--the Pompeii/Mt Vesivious with Wine and the 8 hr. Almafi. YES! Totally worth it. We've already sent 3 more families to Eurolimo for their trips and I will tell you all reading this it is worth it. Started with our interactions with Nello in the office. I was actually concerned I was being too annoying and asking too many questions...eh, maybe I was but Nello didn't make me feel this way. So, trip 1: we were picked up by Bruno at the Naples Train Station. Right there when we arrived with the sign and into the nice, cool, Mercedes van. We had a great day with him. Nice guy! Informative and professional. One of our fave memories of the 12 day trip in Italy was actually our vineyard visit. But the whole day was great. I was particularly impressed by Bruno calling ahead to our villa and speaking with our hostess, letting her know we are coming and when we would arrive. Just top to bottom, personal and professional. So, don;t want to downplay our next day with Eurolimo either, but I cannot recall our lovely, friendly and smart tour guide's name. She made us feel right at home! The amount of time spent at each of our stops and the meeting locations were perfect. Our guide provided just the right amount of info. I loved Ravello!!!! But, this was the best way to quickly see the Almafi coast in my opinion. It isn't walkable and the bus just would have wasted too much time. Driving ourselves--forget about it! Dangerous for inexperienced Almafi drivers. SO, do it!!! Totally worth it for the expense, time saved and experience.

1  Thank Jersey_Jet_Setter
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

With this being our first time visiting in Italy, we found ourselves wanting to use a car and driver to move around the country from hotel to hotel.Nello and his crew of drivers stepped up and provided great drivers and very nice clean cars. We found the drivers to be pleasant always on time and courteous. Also with us only speaking English it was made the ride more interesting getting some information of the local areas. I would highly recommend Eurolimo and Nello’s team of professional drivers

1  Thank bs0uza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have used Eurolimo on numerous occasions but most recently with transfers to and from Bologna Airport. The drivers were punctual and polite. The drive was safe and comfortable which was imperative on a 1.5 hour drive. I highly recommend Eurolimo and only wish their services were available in other countries.

Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

Our family of 5 used Eurolimo 2 times during our stay in Italy, once from Rome to Sorrento (included a great stop at a local winery on mount Vesuvius) and the second from Sorrento to the Naples Airport.

Our driver Bruno was fantastic, he was very personable and always on time. In fact my son unknowingly left his watch in the van on our first transfer and Bruno returned it to him on our second trip. The Vehicles are great as we had a newer model Mercedes Van That comfortably our family of 5 adults and all our luggage.

Highly recommend this service if looking for a private car service while visiting Italy.

2  Thank 885eugenew
Reviewed June 28, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful travel experience, we were met at the Rome airport by our driver, Rino. Car was a very comfortable Mercedes van with plenty of space for our family of 5 and luggage. It was cool on a hot day, Rino offered us cold water and commentary as we drove South to Pompeii. He took us to a less busy entrance, gave us a way to message him and we had 2 hours to explore. We opted not to have a guide, but perhaps it would have been helpful to get more out of the overwhelming Pompeii on a hot and crowded day.

Rino had the car cool and ready for us with cold drinks, and we went to a the lovely Cantina del Vesuvius winery for a short tour and delicious pasta lunch. The winery was a suggestion of Nello when I made the booking, and it was a marvelous addition to our day, table was ready for us and it was shady and cool.

After lunch Rino had contacted the manager of our accommodations, so when we arrived in Salerno she was ready for us.

Rino was a fabulous driver, also informative and engaging. It was a great way to enjoy our travel day and see a prime site. Nello was very accommodating, always helpful with email questions and when our flight was changed there was no problem in having Rino meet us at the earlier time.

Thank you for a great day.

Date of experience: June 2019