“Dependable and comfortable!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Pompeii, Mt Vesuvius and Wine Tour
Ranked #12 of 34 Food & Drink in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: We operate for the most in tourism and in particular we provide car, van or limousine rental service with private drivers for door to door transfers, private excursions, wine tours, Pompeii and Herculaneum tours and more.
Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dependable and comfortable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I pre-arranged, weeks in advance, Eurolimo for 2 travel dates. We were a family of 7 and required transportation from the Naples train station to Sorrento, and from Sorrento to the Naples airport. Our driver, Tiziana, who I would highly recommend, was punctual, arriving early to pick us up on both occasions. The vehicle was a very comfortable, new, air-conditioned van. Tiziana was a careful driver, and we all felt comfortable with her driving the curvy coastline down to Sorrento. When Tiziana dropped us off at our hotel in Sorrento, I asked if she could possibly be our driver for the next trip, from Sorrento to the Naples airport. Thankfully she was there to greet us for the next trip. Thanks Tiziana, and Eurolimo!!!!

Visited July 2012

Asuncion, Paraguay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great Limo service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

We used this company in three occasions (transfer from Napoli airport to Sorrento with very professional and courteous Tiziana, Amalfi coast day tour with great driver Rino, and Pompeii tour with transfer to train station)
From the start owner Nello answered my mails quickly and in perfect English. He was to the point with pricing and time schedules and very courteous.

Tiziana was at the airport promptly on time with a new Mercedes van that was perfect for our family of five with five large pieces of luggage and quickly helped me arrange a next day tour to the Amalfi coast and she even contacted me with her boss Nello on her cel to answer my questions, very professional and prompt to help me save time.

On the next day Rino was at our hotel on time and with very professional manners answered my questions about our visit to Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello, he even suggested to stop by at the esmerald grotto that was on our way if time permitted.
He was very knowledgeable about the area without being to talkative like some Italian drivers tend to be sometimes, a very good professional who knows his job.

I would use this service again for transfer or private tours (we hate large group tours that feeds you useless data and takes you to tourist traps) and would certainly recommend it to anyone.

Keep up the good work Eurolimo.

1 Thank P B
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Reliable transfer service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

Used Eurolimos for many transfers for the week of our wedding. They were reliable, courteous and competitively priced.

Cardiff
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Really good experience/service, a little expensive but in line with others”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

We used Eurolimo for a 6 hour trip from Sorrento to visit Positano, Amalfi, Le Scala and Ravello. My husband and I dont really like organised tours so it was great that we had a private tour which is much more our sort of thing. We had a really, really good trip. Booking via email was easy, our guide was on time, helpful and corteous, the car was very clean and the air con very welcome!

The trip worked well and we really enjoyed it...the downside was the price. I was half and half whether to score this a three out of five because while we enjoyed it so much, it was very expensive. I did a bit of research before I booked and there were some companys that were considerably more expensive that Eurolimo and one that was cheaper ( Ihad already booked with them and the difference was only ten euro). We also had to refer to our email at the end of trip as we were going to be charged more than agree. So they were great on service, I guess its just personal choice if the price is a good going rate for a day trip for two people...

Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Arrived on time to pick us up from Hotel.
Clean large airconditioned car with loads of room to relax on our journey back to the airport.
Friendly driver.