Some things you might like in Palazzo Tasso:
- Location: it's in the middle of everything -- just a short walk to Piazza Tasso, Marina Piccola, railway station & bus station and the shopping streets
- Condition of the rooms: just renovated bedrooms and bathrooms, good air conditioning, a little fridge & a small flat tv screen
- The friendly staff: in case you need any advice, just ask them.
Some things you might not like in Palazzo Tasso:
- There are balconies with a view to lively Corso Italia only in some of the rooms. The other rooms face to a narrow, dark street where the only view is the wall of the building next door.
- The mattresses: they are hard. It's like sleeping on a futon.
- The breakfast: no eggs, no prosciutto, no cheese, no bacon, no warm food at all.
- The fly situation: lots of small flies in the bedroom and in the bathroom, even when the window is totally closed.
- The keys: as Palazzo Tasso is more like a B&B than a hotel, you will have to carry around 3 keys to all the doors and the electricity system.More