“Top Car is Top Choice” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sorrento Top Car Private Day Tours

Sorrento Top Car Private Day Tours
Ranked #22 of 146 Tours in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Giuseppe De Toro and I have been in the tourism industry for many years; my experience today allows me to offer you a top quality service. English speaking driver.I have an excellent knowledge of my local area ­ the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento Peninsula, the Royal Palace of Caserta, Naples and Cassino.I like to think of myself as a modern-day Cicero and will be happy to introduce you to the beauty of this area, its panoramas and its flavours.
Putney, Vermont
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Car is Top Choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

On our stay in Sorrento we wanted to see the Amalfi Coast but didn't want to do so on a tour bus with a crowd. We hired Top Car and were so happy we did. Giuseppe picked us up at our hotel right on time. His english was excellent he was very knowledgeable about the area and gave us lots of good information. He made stops along the way so we could get out and take pictures. He took us to Positano, Amalfi, and to a great restaurant for lunch in Ravello. On the way back we wanted to stop at a ceramic shop and he was more than happy to do so. We did not feel rushed and we could not have had a better day with anyone else. We meet his wife julia as well along the way, as she was taking another private party to the same places, and she was lovely as well. We can't say enough good things about our day with Giuseppe and would highly recommend his company.

Visited May 2013

“Awesome tour from Julia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Julia picked us up at the cruise pier in Naples, we stopped by Pompeii to see if from the outside, then drove to Poisitano.... The views were amazing along the Amalfi Coast!! We then went to Sorrento and took a boat to Capri! Our entire experience was amazing and great price too!!

ST louis
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Tour of Positano and Sorrento”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our tour was lead by Giusseppe from Sorrentotopcar and it was outstanding. He knew where to stop for the best photos, where to take us to see art work when we requested it and was extremely knowlegable about the entire area. Julia was easy to work with in getting the tour set up. I can't recommend them more highly and would use them again in a second.

New York City, New York
“Great Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

A friend and I booked Top Car for our train/airport transfers to and from Naples/Sorrento on the recommendation of some colleagues. We also decided to arrange an Amalfi Coast tour. On the way to Sorrento, Julia gave us great tips on the area and offered lots of insight without being overly chatty or intrusive. She seemed to sense what info we would find helpful. As for the tour - it was easily one of the best days of our entire trip. Giuseppe is hilarious but also knowledgeable and an excellent driver. Highly recommend this service!

Holzhausen, Germany
“Day Tour Sorrento-Amalfi Coast-Pompeii”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife Luise and I made a day tour with Julia from the harbour in Napoli to Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii. Julia was an excellent tour guide. She explained to us in german a lot of this wonderful landscape and the history of this Region. We enjoyed the trip in a comfortabe, modern Mercedes Viano.
In one sentence: it was a beautiful day and we can absolutely recommend this Company!!!
Also on this way, we want to say a special Thanks to Julia for this wonderful day!
Günther Pichler